Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

rGuard and medalOrb plugin for RYL 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to thank everyone on the forum. I have been learning a lot from the topics here.

I was wondering if anyone has rGuard (a tool similar to rSec) and the MedalOrb plugin for RYL 1? I would like to have these tools to perform some tests.

Thank you in advance!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to thank everyone on the forum. I have been learning a lot from the topics here.

I was wondering if anyone has rGuard (a tool similar to rSec) and the MedalOrb plugin for RYL 1? I would like to have these tools to perform some tests.

Thank you in advance!
Hello friend, first rguard no longer works, the owner abandoned the service, then today ryl uses only rsec for protection and some plugins to fix some hackers, medalorb, just you enable this plugin and burst the medal puch, then anger receive the medals, but if your gameserver does not have this function nothing will happen, Check your itemscript if you have the plugin and if it is enabled to give medals...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friend, first rguard no longer works, the owner abandoned the service, then today ryl uses only rsec for protection and some plugins to fix some hackers, medalorb, just you enable this plugin and burst the medal puch, then anger receive the medals, but if your gameserver does not have this function nothing will happen, Check your itemscript if you have the plugin and if it is enabled to give medals...
Hello thorcv, how you doing? :)

I heard that there is a functional version of rGuard out there.

Regarding the medalorb, I would like to have the plugin to put on the server side and test it, do you have it? If you don't mind uploading it.

Thank you!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe there is rguard, as I said all server owners use only rsec, because it works well, medalorb yes I have and it works, but your gameserver needs to work with it, some old gameserver don't work well, and several other files for example auth and login, most new servers have problem with logindown

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't believe there is rguard, as I said all server owners use only rsec, because it works well, medalorb yes I have and it works, but your gameserver needs to work with it, some old gameserver don't work well, and several other files for example auth and login, most new servers have problem with logindown
No problem, I believe my gameserver is relatively up-to-date. I hooked it to call the loader.dll to be able to load plugins via loader.txt, but I only have the medal stall plugin. That's why I'm here asking for other plugins. If anyone could kindly help uploading some of them, that would be great :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I understand bro, but I don't believe they will upload these files totally free for you, because there are a lot of plugins, look for some server owner in your country, and ask him to give you the plugins or sell them cheaper, you will need the complete plugins

These are some server plugins, but you'll need the client part as well.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back