Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RM2k(3)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
was just wondeng ifanyone was into RPG Maker 2k and RPG Maker 2k3??

if so maybe we could maybe get a forum section going about it, it;'d be class as i realy enjoy making old final fantasy-like games ^_^ hehe look for RM2k on google.com if u dunno what i'm going on about,

i'll have words with mental about getting a section setup =]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ah i'm not alone LOL yay so i'm trying to get mental to make a forum section dedicated to RM2k and RM2k3 ^_^ VOTE ON IT LOL

M

Mario_Party

DrowninG said:
ah i'm not alone LOL yay so i'm trying to get mental to make a forum section dedicated to RM2k and RM2k3 ^_^ VOTE ON IT LOL

yeh i could mod that forum im quite an expert at it ^_^
i used like codes to make this driving game once o_O it was quite hard..... too many fork variables and crap... but i did it!...... then i lost it :cry:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mario_Party said:
yeh i could mod that forum im quite an expert at it ^_^
i used like codes to make this driving game once o_O it was quite hard..... too many fork variables and crap... but i did it!...... then i lost it :cry:

hehe i could mod it too :p hmm a racing game - original lol weldone man,

i've been looking around on some sites, got a few tips on coding and stuff and tbh its just as easy as mir, only the door events etc are all done in a kinda control panel style editor which to access all u have to do is press F8 in the rpg maker proggy itself, no messing around with all them crappy txt files

ooooo i'm getting into RPG/animi mode ^_^

M

Mario_Party

DrowninG said:
hehe i could mod it too :p hmm a racing game - original lol weldone man,

i've been looking around on some sites, got a few tips on coding and stuff and tbh its just as easy as mir, only the door events etc are all done in a kinda control panel style editor which to access all u have to do is press F8 in the rpg maker proggy itself, no messing around with all them crappy txt files

ooooo i'm getting into RPG/animi mode ^_^

kewl, i also made this skate boarding game :D it was ace..... also this horse riding one but i lost the sprites :( (used same skateboard principles but with jumps)

K

Kaoii767

id make one hell of a mod on an rm2k(3) section.. ive been working with that prog since don miguel translated it.

ive already pmed mental about making a section for it a few weeks ago. No response.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kaoii767 said:
id make one hell of a mod on an rm2k(3) section.. ive been working with that prog since don miguel translated it.

ive already pmed mental about making a section for it a few weeks ago. No response.

Hehe we already got 3 mods for it then, and three experienced mods by the sounds of it :D hehe i been msging mental for ages about it now >< he hardly comes on here now i heard off a lil' birdy

:(

M

Mario_Party

DrowninG said:
Hehe we already got 3 mods for it then, and three experienced mods by the sounds of it :D hehe i been msging mental for ages about it now >< he hardly comes on here now i heard off a lil' birdy

:(

i highly doubt we'll actually need a section...... purely because there are about 2349029342 other forums dedicated to that sort of thing......

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mario_Party said:
i highly doubt we'll actually need a section...... purely because there are about 2349029342 other forums dedicated to that sort of thing......

yeah and those forums are either in german or chinese...

Back