Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rocky21 / spammer dude

Reaction score
Cos i know you check these sections, here's a tip: stop.

I am sitting here bored out of my mind just refreshing the page waiting to see another thread by you in a new account so i can ban it. I ban it (and delete all your posts) in 3 clicks, then i wait for the next one. It is clear you are wasting your time more than you are wasting mine, and you are sure as hell putting more effort into it than i am.

And no, we know you are not causing the DB errors, so iono what threat you are gonna use now.

go away ffs, surely you have better things to do.

change my name already!
Reaction score
Tbh I think that Rishwin pwns outright all of us. We should all go sit in the corner.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
That guy is hilarious...

Reaction score
Haha yea, he is giving me lulz, in one of his threads he said :
"i fucked your mother in all 3 holes"
to which i replied :
"My mother is dead. Hope you like maggots in your penis, idiot."

Sadly that thread was deleted :(

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Lulz :p

Why is it whenever someone says a 'Your mother...' joke, the reply is most commonly 'my mother is dead' when 90% of the time it's untrue?

nevertheless, it was a sweet comeback.

Reaction score
Lulz :p

Why is it whenever someone says a 'Your mother...' joke, the reply is most commonly 'my mother is dead' when 90% of the time it's untrue?

nevertheless, it was a sweet comeback.

Cos even if it is untrue, they don't really have a comeback when they have just admitted to Ducking a dead mother :p
puts em in their place lol

//Edit: and in response to Fanboy (his new account) who said "well if your mums dead then i fucked your gf"

you wouldn't be able to cos the maggots from Ducking my dead mother would have made your penis fall off.

change my name already!
Reaction score
Haha yea, he is giving me lulz, in one of his threads he said :
"i fucked your mother in all 3 holes"
to which i replied :
"My mother is dead. Hope you like maggots in your penis, idiot."

Sadly that thread was deleted :(

Really? You didnt IP ban him? Disrespecting elderly mods = severe punishment dosent it?

change my name already!
Reaction score
We can't IP ban, not even Exclamatio can i dont think. but his IP now has over 10 accounts, all banned.

And i'm not "elderly", that makes me sound disabled rofl

Thats sorta retarded dont you think?

And you should have commented in that thread i made about you guys becoming Super again and not Senior. Senior does make you sound disabled :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i call next target: santaclause1 for being a righteous anus

change my name already!
Reaction score
Hm, you'd think that would be a power for seniors too >_>

Lol exactly. I thought the only thing gay on this forum was the habbo section and the number of spambots but guess i found #3.

change my name already!
Reaction score
Rish I think its time you start the revolution to allow all you old folks to be able to ip ban

Back