Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

room create prevention xD

Reaction score
well I was wondering, how can I prevent players making a room in event channel.. (I mean to let staff only making a room there xD).. is it in source code or XML xD ?

Good Guy George
Reaction score
It's source... check the channel name and if 'isadmingrade'

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Use Game-Serv/National Gunz Source files and search for it there, rom creation prevention is in there.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Use Game-Serv/National Gunz Source files and search for it there, rom creation prevention is in there.
Code:
			if(strstr(strlwr((char*)ZGetGameClient()->GetChannelName()), "event") && !ZGetMyInfo()->IsAdminGrade())
			{
				ZApplication::GetGameInterface()->ShowMessage("Staff members only can make a room in the Event Channel.");
				pFindWidget->Show(false, false);
				return false;
			}
Found it for you.
Its in ZInterfaceListener.cpp under
Code:
class MStageCreateFrameCallerListener : public MListener{

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm Omar!
Reaction score
Code:
			if(strstr(strlwr((char*)ZGetGameClient()->GetChannelName()), "event") && !ZGetMyInfo()->IsAdminGrade())
			{
				ZApplication::GetGameInterface()->ShowMessage("Staff members only can make a room in the Event Channel.");
				return false;
			}
Found it for you.
Code:

I remember writing that, hue.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Code:
			{
				return false;
			}
Found it for you.
Code:
Thanks all for helping I appreciate that <3
WORKED DELETE

Upvote 0
Back