Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RoseProjecT - We need professional help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm Sorry I can't read rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heres an idea! post this in the right section next time and you may just get more replys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you came to tell me newbie and so on , so you can just .... off .
If you can help me , then i`d be glad to get some help .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you MasterofOrder , But I already been there and posted there .
Thanks , But if you can help us with the server problems it can be PERFECT :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here is a couple of pointers if you want to get away from Hamachi, just get a no-ip from no-ip.com. If you are using the Acturus files get RoseCP from dyprey you can find that in the rose releases section if you are using osirose then get the cms version you can find it in the release section also...Now as far as the Item Mall goes I think you can find onde in the release section for osirose but there is not one for the Acturus files...I hope this helps you out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried everything you just said .
We'd like you to join our community , so you help us without posting posts in this thread .
We hope you enjoy our community :D

Look..I Can Fly~!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well... you wanne get banned with only 14 posts? btw the place Master said you is just for some help, not to get people to help or to put ur ad's
this is the place for help so if you wanne ask something about the server ask it HERE!
but keep the other crap out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back