Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Round of applause

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To DTB for an epic butt quote.

Yeah - your right. Enough threatening.

Banned.

For your information also - I am a Senior Moderator. You answer to me. When I give an order you follow it. Not the other way around.

Got that?

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's what Hitler said. I think...

Reaction score
Huh? He banned Gohan for being correct about Zelda not being a "classic RPG", how is that epic in any way?

Throwing around your weight (especially when you are wrong) just cos ur an smod is not something to be proud of.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Huh? He banned Gohan for being correct about Zelda not being a "classic RPG", how is that epic in any way?

Throwing around your weight (especially when you are wrong) just cos ur an smod is not something to be proud of.

Just need to wait and see what DTB has to say >_>

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
looking too off another super mod rishwin xD

the arguement was pointless really the guy asked for games like zelda, he was given them should have ended there except gohan decided to "exert his authority!" and create pointless posts, so much for keeping his section in check

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
I did not throw my weight about. Gohan threatened to abuse his powers and delete posts containing the opinion that Zelda can be classed as an RPG. I told him he would not be allowed to do so, then he goes all bitchy and then preceeds to act like his authority supercedes mine. It doesn't.

I have had 5 PM's from various people all containing Gohans little abuses and this was the final straw. It was discussed in Super Staff before I banned and is fully justified.

Don't like it? I don't aim to please everyone.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can too select your char name!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And if one is banned for it, then so be it.

But it shows how weak RaGEZONE is getting with all this power being thrown about. But back to the topic. Zelda a RPG? But with the case at hand, i'm fully on DTB side if i have to be on any side at all.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
And btw, it is considered an RPG. Quote from Wikipedia:

The Legend of Zelda is considered a spiritual forerunner of the console role-playing game (RPG) genre.[3] Though its gameplay elements are different from those of typical computer or console RPGs, its bright, cartoonish graphics, fantasy setting, and musical style were adopted by many RPGs. Its commercial success helped lay the groundwork for involved, nonlinear games in fantasy settings, such as those found in successful RPGs, including Crystalis, Soul Blazer, Square's Seiken Densetsu series, and more recently, Alundra and Brave Fencer Musashi.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
needs more character customisation :(((

there are 3 different outfits!

c'mon its an n64 game cut it some slack,

it has character naming, character improvement (getting hearts), different outfits, optional items, inventory screen, side quests

how can it be anything less than an EARLY-rpg?

Back