Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ruff Rose Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using osirose & I don't know which version of Ruff Rose is the best for it, as long i can extract some stb/stl from it for my server files or my worldserver.exe won't run or gives errors. Please someone post link for me to download the client.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use the client osrose provides; it's the closest thing you'll get to the original client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Correction: I mean not OsIrose but Arturus, i typed it wrong. I need Ruff Rose client cuz i'm running Arcturus Server Files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump.

I need ruff rose client so bad, i can't run arcturus with other clients (aruarose & titanrose). Someone please give me working link of ruff rose client or upload it for me at

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you don't need a ruffrose client, you need the old launcher they used

you better use these files http://forum.ragezone.com/f336/leaked-sho-files-481235/

so you can use any irose client

Does that mean i have to extract 3ddata files from irose client i use to server files at srvdata/3ddata?

I notice in my srvdata folder has some files below:

• LIST_ARMS_s.STB
  • LIST_BACK_s.STB
  • LIST_BODY_s.STB
  • LIST_CAP_s.STB
  • LIST_FACEITEM_s.STB
  • LIST_FOOT_s.STB
  • LIST_JEMITEM_s.STB
  • LIST_JEWEL_s.STB
  • LIST_NATURAL_s.STB
  • LIST_NPC_S.STB
  • LIST_PAT_s.STB
  • LIST_QUEST_s.STB
  • LIST_QUESTITEM_s.STB
  • LIST_SKILL_s.STB
  • LIST_STRING.STB
  • LIST_SUBWPN_s.STB
  • LIST_USEITEM_s.STB
  • LIST_WEAPON_s.STB
  • LIST_ZONE_s.STB
Those above files are not in 3ddata folder but in sevdata, should i remove it? bcuz i got 2 errors when running my worldserver.exe with 3ddata files from rose_131_131, although i still can go in to the game but disconnected when select my char.

I've spend 3 days to solve my recent problems & today ended up with another problem, "server disconnected". I don't get any trouble in osirose & osprose but those server files are buggy, i prefer use arcturus so please help me out!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My problem solved, all thanks to Arnie36! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back