Yes, it's really me
- Sep 30, 2006
- Reaction score
General Rules - Whole Section
- At LEAST read all stickies before posting... If you ask something that's answered in a sticky you will get an infraction.
- Try to use understandable English. (If you're too hard to understand I will delete your thread.)
- Title your topics with enough info to know generally whats in it (Including adding tags, ie:[Help], [Release], [Guide], etc)
- Main forum is for Discussion of Loong servers in general. Put everything else in the correct Sub-Section (listed below)
- If its been posted and you plan to add info on the subject 99% of the time you should just reply to the original thread(idc about necro if you're contributing to the original)
- Stay on topic
Development Section Rules
- This section is for projects that are IN DEVELOPMENT and NOT for Releases, Help, Recruitment or anything else
- Fake development threads will receive an infraction and thread will be deleted
- MUST post some info on the development process(Current status, new info, etc)
- Websites, PHP Scripts and any other such small projects should not be posted about in development section.
- General rule of thumb if your project is not about an incomplete project that you are CURRENTLY working on -OR- Is a project that will be completed in less then a couple days it probably won't belong in development
Release Section Rules
- Release section is for releasing of projects that are at least MOSTLY complete.
- If your project is still being developed(ie Not Functional/not at least MOSTLY complete) post it in Development section instead.
- Release section is NOT a showoff section. If you have nothing to release don't post.
- Links to websites(ie The game homepage) are NOT releases, Links to single guides are NOT releases. If there is no download it is not a release.
Tutorial Section Rules
- Guide section is for the posting of Guides/Tutorials/How-Tos
- If a Guide is already posted and you are just adding info to it please reply to the original guide rather than making a new topic
Last edited by a moderator: