Russian stringtable.lua

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Anybody have stringtable.lua in russian language? I set a Russian 496 client + server, but this file was not translated and I couldn't find it. Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello. Anybody have stringtable.lua in russian language? I set a Russian 496 client + server, but this file was not translated and I couldn't find it. Thanks.

here you have it in Russian

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We decompile our stringtable.lua which is located in scripts.pck and translate Google into a wallpaper language convenient for you ...

Others also do and translate manually, for each version

Load the script into the browser and translate, save and edit in notepad ++ is not difficult ... Using the compare function

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

WHat tool do use to decompile lua file please ?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you, it's seems not working in my computer. What Java version is it needed please ?

C:\Users\datco>java -version
openjdk version "11.0.12" 2021-07-20
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-25199 (build 11.0.12+7)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Microsoft-25199 (build 11.0.12+7, mixed mode)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C:\Users\datco>java -version
openjdk version "11.0.12" 2021-07-20
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-25199 (build 11.0.12+7)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Microsoft-25199 (build 11.0.12+7, mixed mode)
Thank you, I will dl this java version and try. Do I will find all data quest in .lua ? We should also translate task.data ?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you, I will dl this java version and try. Do I will find all data quest in .lua ? We should also translate task.data ?

script.pck (designer_string.lua, global_string.lua , stringtable.lua) client , server side aipolicy.data and stringtable.lua

task.data is quest data I don't think you can translate it, it is too complicated and laborious, you should leave it in English.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What king of string is it for these .lua file if this is not related to quest data ?
And where is located the text of the game interface where we ca see our personnage stats Please ?
Thank you for your help

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What king of string is it for these .lua file if this is not related to quest data ?
And where is located the text of the game interface where we ca see our personnage stats Please ?
Thank you for your help

Upvote 0