Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ryl tools , ryl client and more [ v2240]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Mega Release] RYL TOOLS , RYL CLIENT AND MORE [ V2240]

WOODCLAW..whos are you before leave RYL world.....Tell me cuz i"m NO 3PLAYER poseiden

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

i make my own server cuz...woodclaw giving info all of RYL....thx lot

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

I Copy this from woodclaw to contuines he leave RYL2... Originally Posted by [WOODCLAW]
Here I Wanna Release The Tools That Using On RYL Section ...
(P/S : Its Only For V2240 And Not For Other Version :p )

RYL2 SERVER FILES : (Credits To : rzryl )

DBS :

Fix Demonsetup : ( Include Max Level 125 )

Clear Guide For Newbie : http://forum.ragezone.com/f564/guide...online-588847/

Port Foward :

Fresh Client For RYL2 V2240 :

Admintool Config :

mcfCoder :

Ryl Coder : ( Reads .Gsf Files ) (P/S : Only For RYL2 GSF FILES )

MSSQL 2000 : )

Torrent Downloader :

WebServer :

Website Stuff

Lite RYL :http://forum.ragezone.com/f564/share...-430-a-147416/ (Credits To [GR]SiLvER )

http://forum.ragezone.com/f565/guide...e-work-142962/ (Credit To IAmMe)

Fix Block.Server.Stats :

Fix Register.php :

Fix Error On Top.php :

AutoPatch / FileCheck Stuff

Patch Creator :

Guide For AutoPatch : http://forum.ragezone.com/f564/relea...echeck-203984/ (Credit To rzryl2)

GM Commands :

Other Usefull Guides

Sets Monster Using RYL Coder : http://forum.ragezone.com/f565/set-monster-554005/ (Credits To Sciuto)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

use you mind if want make you own server..woodclaw giving clue....so use you brain....step by step using you mind to thing.... find it in you self......

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

What happer RYL Greatofdoom??? tranfer server to ryl terrorist.....aloiyai wtf...all player donation item lose...and lose them money too...admin not giving back thare item donetion wtf...so sianz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Use your 'mind' to learn some proper grammar and spelling.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

use you mind if want make you own server..woodclaw giving clue....so use you brain....step by step using you mind to thing.... find it in you self......

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

What happer RYL Greatofdoom??? tranfer server to ryl terrorist.....aloiyai wtf...all player donation item lose...and lose them money too...admin not giving back thare item donetion wtf...so sianz

what are you on about? i don't understand what this all means ;O

EDIT: why would they give back the money? the donation items you receive from DONATION? it's not payment for items. It's donating to the server.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey! now , steps to make no else,,,but , many can't dwnload ler...zzz...can , u give undead link ??:eek:tt1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Sorry Some Question , How to edit ip in client to 127.0.0.1 or someting like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i use ryl server contoller...
it up easily...
in a sec... it crashed...
my fault? urgh...
can u give me your server file.. easier.. cuz i dont understand at the map14 and the other that need to config in the server file...
plss send to me... thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi woodclaw,I guess you need to check the LotteryEvent.txt in the (Max level 125 Fix Santa shop)because when I use the the LotteryEvent.txt my Map.bat always crash but when i changed back my previous LotteryEvent.txt my Map.bat won't crash.So I guess maybe it's the problem of the new LotteryEvent.txt,or maybe I've did something wrong.

Thanks.

Reaction score

Hi woodclaw,I guess you need to check the LotteryEvent.txt in the (Max level 125 Fix Santa shop)because when I use the the LotteryEvent.txt my Map.bat always crash but when i changed back my previous LotteryEvent.txt my Map.bat won't crash.So I guess maybe it's the problem of the new LotteryEvent.txt,or maybe I've did something wrong.

Thanks.

i think you just delete the lotteryevent and extract the gameserver only .. sorry for my bad english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Why closed this usefull post??? I am newbie and I want to make my own server~ thanks~

p/s : Hope u can open it back~ because I really need this tutor~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

see the link at quotes under the woodclaw's post... -.-

Back