Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ryus Mangos Server Setup Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Your not getting any help from me anymore, no Ducking point..

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Im doing this mainly for a test, if people still ask silly questions which are easily found, aka on guides such as this, then im leaving ragezone, as it's not worth my effort here..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 question!

One question Ryu! Is there a way for my cat to learn how to make a server? I want him to be my sub-GM in my 2.10 WoW TBC repack server with full outlands spawns.

Just joking, I just hope this guide wouldn't get neglected by those help-seekers since it states majorly of what-should-be-done-to-start-a-freakin-server. Congratulations EvilRyu, two thumbs up bro! I promise to bump this thread once in while.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
One question Ryu! Is there a way for my cat to learn how to make a server? I want him to be my sub-GM in my 2.10 WoW TBC repack server with full outlands spawns.

Just joking, I just hope this guide wouldn't get neglected by those help-seekers since it states majorly of what-should-be-done-to-start-a-freakin-server. Congratulations EvilRyu, two thumbs up bro! I promise to bump this thread once in while.

lol..
Maybe if you used catnip;)

And yeah, this guide contains all the information needed to start a server with any database/core.
So if people still asking for help on setting up servers, im gone. As nothing we do to try and help out on RZ is going to matter at all, as these people are just taking the royal piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back