Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RZ so quiet

Reaction score
Compared to many servers that are UP, RaGEZONE STILL outshines them w/numbers that come here.. I have journeyed to a couple other server forums and barely anyone ever posts or even visits..

And yeah, when server does return the people will roll back in.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
thisguy said:
Compared to many servers that are UP, RaGEZONE STILL outshines them w/numbers that come here.. I have journeyed to a couple other server forums and barely anyone ever posts or even visits..

shutup i wasnt comparing it to other servers was i?

speedhorn666 said:
dunno wot u lot on about tbh, I check every topic made in general and in the past few days there's been shitloadsa posts

when i look at the top there seems to be less ppl on. I know hanging round on forum is boring, but usually when server is down more ppl are on forums innit :p
and sic posts my SSJGohan account for bout 80% of all posts on here :p so less ppl jus he still here.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
evilkitten said:
:lol:

this is 1 of the most active forums i know

YES NO poop BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT I SED IS IT????? I AM NOT COMPARING IT TO OTHERS DAMN U.....i sed its becoming less active than it was...not OTHER FORUMS R MORE ACTIVE.....DAMN U PPL DAMN U ALL TO HELL

Reaction score
evilkitten said:
:lol:

this is 1 of the most active forums i know
CripplePatrol said:
YES NO poop BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT I SED IS IT????? I AM NOT COMPARING IT TO OTHERS DAMN U.....i sed its becoming less active than it was...not OTHER FORUMS R MORE ACTIVE.....DAMN U PPL DAMN U ALL TO HELL

Now yah done it. :lol:

Back