Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

S4 League Season 1 Emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone.

WtfBlub developed an emulator for S4 League Season 1 (Dark Lightning) named NetspherePirates but he stopped providing support for it.

Source:

Here is the deal:

If you want to play it, you must remember this is a NOT FINISHED emulator. But it is playable.

• There are bugs and unimplemented stuff.
  • I will not keep it updated.
  • Everything is included in this package: compiled server, prepared client, compiled tools.

Some settings are pre-set here. So if you want to change anything, do it by yourself.

Downloading
Download and extract the package

Install dotNET Framework 4.6
You can find it inside of tools folder (net46.exe)

Edit your connection settings
If you are testing on localhost, you can skip this step.
Open game.hjson with notepad.
Replace 127.0.0.1 with the IP you need for the server.

Port Forwarding
If you are testing on localhost, you can skip this step.
If you are hosting the server you should forward those ports to your host machine:
TCP: 28002, 28003, 28004, 28005
UDP: 22000

Starting the server
Run StartServer.exe

Launch Game
Go to gameclient folder and run s4.launcher.exe
Select your language and connect to the IP address of your server.
Once the game is running, you can input any username and password so your account will be created (however, if the username already exists, it will not create a new account, instead it will just try to log in).

PS: If you need to use the resource tool (NetsphereExplorer) you'll need (you can find it inside tools folder)

PS2: Linux users must use MySQL and Mono 4.6.0.182 or above. However this package is Windows ready.

Have fun.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you can't install Visual Redist +++ 2015 you have to install all updates of windows.
Had the same Problem a long time ago.
I have Win 8.1

I can't see a channel to join. So after login in i can't do anything.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can't install Visual Redist +++ 2015 you have to install all updates of windows.
Had the same Problem a long time ago.
I have Win 8.1

I can't see a channel to join. So after login in i can't do anything.

I fixed it by changing the ip address located in game.hjson > endpoint: 0.0.0.0:27000 to endpoint: 127.0.0.1:27000

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed it by changing the ip address located in game.hjson > endpoint: 0.0.0.0:27000 to endpoint: 127.0.0.1:27000

It should exactly not be a problem, because the ip 0.0.0.0 means all ip addresses possible from your computer. But if it worked, then it is a problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It should exactly not be a problem, because the ip 0.0.0.0 means all ip addresses possible from your computer. But if it worked, then it is a problem.

yeah, idk why it worked but changing the ip let game.exe connect with auth.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, This Server has many Weapons, more than in Season 1 and even more costumes. The gamemodes are Battle Royal, TD and DM. Every Equipment is buyable for 1 AP and permanent. Fumbi does not work. Stats are unchangeable.

The problem for channel was solved by Luis Ramirez.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
seems really good but on login i get no server to join.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

just edit the game.hjson with editor or notepad and search for the line endpoint: 0.0.0.0:27000 and edit. after login you can join a server.

Another Question. The other mods are implented in Server but i can't start them with create room. What to do, to integrate them?

EDIT: Solved, Problem was Client. Just Download from this link: " ".
It is the same version, but the other gamemodes like chaser and arcade are integrated, but you can't start them.

After extract create a batch with "S4Client.exe -rc:eu -lac:eng -auth_server_ip:127.0.0.1" and start client with this batch.

Last edited:
Back