sale of pet style card

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone could tell me how to put the sale of the card "style pet"
because I put the following code in crowsale
IN_142_125 PET Card Style
ID_142_125
but not included in the customer, someone help me please.

Sorry for my bad english u.u.

u need 2 update both glogic with ur new crowsale... if u only update at da server glogic.... client will not b able to c the changing... ^^

Upvote 0
sorry, I do not think I explain well, change my glogic in server and client, I also have three types of pets, what happens is that I want to use the "pet style card" to change the style of pet (eg white baby tiger to cheeta, panter, as in the picture)

the code that appears on my itemstrtable.txt after decrypt with FE.exe is IN_142_125 PET STYLE CARD but do not see the target, even changing the glogic server and client.
sorry for disturbing if I did not explain well, thank you.

Upvote 0
hmmm... can i have a request too about pet!! ^_^

my question is what is the ID of costume of turtle , tiger and siberian cause i have only is the siberian costume bot all^_^

Upvote 0
what I want is to find the code of "pet style card" to change my baby white tigre to a cheeta or panther, someone knows the code. what would be infinitely.

Upvote 0
Let us assume that you properly put those code to your crowsale...maybe your problem is game.exe..maybe it is not supported..what game.exe are you using? from 123Client? or Myrosso? what?

Upvote 0
I am trying with all game.exe possible with the least myrosso, being so,
Game.exe What do you recommend and what is the code?

Upvote 0