Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Samurai X

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everyone should see Samurai X / Rurouni Kenshin

(ps its the ovas 1-4 =P)

It is such a work of art. It's like watching a proper movie hehe.

I would recommend to anyone who likes blood/anime/good watching :p

And if you have seen it psot a few comments :p
:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a little thing first.. Kenshin isnt released as Samurai-X anywhere in the world.. There is one release group (group releasing illegal rips from dvd) that released Kenshin under this name :/ dont ask me why they did that... perhaps to try and fool Sony or ADV... but anyway..

Kenshin OVA1 is really good ^^ ova2 isnt as good as the first one but almoust as good. The TV series more or less suck though.. (make a comedy out of a good anime will ya?!? /me bites Sony) ^^

Its a must see for ALL anime fans ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all... if shadow skill is anywhere near Ninja Scroll I wont even bother... NS is almoust as crappy as Ping Pong Club...

Umm... sailor moon.................................................................
oh dear....... personally I wouldnt even wanna go near anyone that actually think SM is something good... :/

Noone on here ever watches some real quality anime? Anyone ever seen stuff like Gundam 0079? or Project A-Ko? or perhaps Tenchi Muyo? now we're starting to talk quality anime ^^ kenshin is also quality anime btw...

Reaction score
Ether_Man said:
first of all... if shadow skill is anywhere near Ninja Scroll I wont even bother... NS is almoust as crappy as Ping Pong Club...

Umm... sailor moon.................................................................
oh dear....... personally I wouldnt even wanna go near anyone that actually think SM is something good... :/

Noone on here ever watches some real quality anime? Anyone ever seen stuff like Gundam 0079? or Project A-Ko? or perhaps Tenchi Muyo? now we're starting to talk quality anime ^^ kenshin is also quality anime btw...

To each his own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:/

If you find an otaku that hasnt seen any of these series and liked it you should get a job as a detective ^^

And no.. anyone that hasnt been intrested in anime for ATLEAST 10years cannot be considered an otaku... no matter how much anime he/she has seen or has or whatever...

Reaction score
Ether_Man said:
:/

If you find an otaku that hasnt seen any of these series and liked it you should get a job as a detective ^^

And no.. anyone that hasnt been intrested in anime for ATLEAST 10years cannot be considered an otaku... no matter how much anime he/she has seen or has or whatever...

So how old are you?:tp:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ether_Man said:
Just a little thing first.. Kenshin isnt released as Samurai-X anywhere in the world.. There is one release group (group releasing illegal rips from dvd) that released Kenshin under this name :/ dont ask me why they did that... perhaps to try and fool Sony or ADV... but anyway...

anime is my street there so watch what ur saying...

originally its called Rurouni Kenshin ( or translated "Kenshin the Wanderer" ) although on television @belgium it was released as being Samurai X ...

it has 95 eps, 6 OVAs ( the first 4 that tell the story of the "battousai" + Seisoushen , a 2 episode long flashback and explanations about the characters in the series. ) , and 1 movie as far as i know.

kenshin has the best fighting scenes ever made in an anime-series btw :tp: it has won some kind of award 4 that i thought :rolleyes: .

Ether_Man said:

i dont consider myself an otaku or anything... but if ur talking anime ( not really the 10 year old stuff ) im a fast learner... my collection s growing with the day i can tell u :p.

( my next vacation might be with a friend of mine 2 japan :p ... just 2 view how things work there )

other favorite anime-series of mine : Noir, Oruchuban Ebichu, Neon Genesis Evangelion, .hack//Sign, Onaegon Teacher, ...

=> ask neo , im a real anime-freak :) ;)

Last edited:
Back