Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

scary movie 3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bah f**k americana pies 3 :p, compared to scary movie 3, it kicks its butt sooooooo high:lol: :lol: , chek dese out

tho i admit americana pies 3 is good film but dat it aint no funnier then SM 3 :hail:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all the scary movies and scream movies were poop, the whole plot is crap and the jokes are far from funny.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nah 'dont be a menace to south central whilst drinking ur juice in the hood' is the best wayne brothers film its so fuckin funny :lol:

Reaction score
STEELY said:
nah 'dont be a menace to south central whilst drinking ur juice in the hood' is the best wayne brothers film its so fuckin funny :lol:

that film is fuckin awesome I got it taped sumwhere lol (well it is awesome but when u seen it twice it fuckin sux lol)

Scream movies r proper funny, how ne1 can take that poop seriously is beyond me. Scary Movie was funny coz it wasn't an overused idea at the time, after watchin it once it was poopie, Scary Movie 2 was ok, but again only the 1st time. I'm not even gonna bother with the 3rd 1

Reaction score
STEELY said:
true i downloaded it lol

and yea the first time ya c the first scary movie its funny as, when ya c it again ya dont even laugh once

Reaction score
not allot but its more kinky than the others..

lets c

stiffler gets oral sex off a dog while it looks like jim is doing the dog from behind :p

um.. two strippers are all kinky w/ eh .. u can c my fanny and stuff.. oh ye one of em goes topless (only nudity u c)..

well ap3 was best of the lot..

best part well was either when stiffler had sex w/ a granny or when he was dancing with a gay man.. like a dance off in saturday night fever.!

Reaction score
MentaL said:
not allot but its more kinky than the others..

lets c

stiffler gets oral sex off a dog while it looks like jim is doing the dog from behind :p

um.. two strippers are all kinky w/ eh .. u can c my fanny and stuff.. oh ye one of em goes topless (only nudity u c)..

well ap3 was best of the lot..

best part well was either when stiffler had sex w/ a granny or when he was dancing with a gay man.. like a dance off in saturday night fever.!
omg sounds mint i wanna c it now :(

Back