Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scions of Fate, the fallen hype memory. Any new now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you guys still remember the extreme hype about Scions of fate back in early 2007? then end up as an epic fail in a very short period lolz. I thought the game was dead until last week I saw they advertise SoF again at mmosite, a flashy banner looks interesting. So anyone here plays the game? how's it right now, any positive comment would be appreciated xD

btw for new comers who have no idea what I am talking about here's a link to their website  

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol nope, it's an animish type mmo

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hm, I think I've heard of this before, just can't make it out quite clearly.

Im on FIRE!!!
Reaction score
its SoF, yulgang in other terms, i used to play it, at that time there was a botter colonies at everywhere it really was botter next to botter, and me a foreigner trying to lvl lol, after patching they got rid of botters, and i advanced as a bow user. then i lost instrest since i had no quests to complete and getting to next lvl took hours or even days. and when i lost my only weapon in refining too, i quited lol

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I never refine anything unless i have a back up. I used to play it and found out that its one of the lamest MMO's ever. I haven't played it since i quit so i think im going to download it and see whats new.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I played it.. Graphics are nice. But common if your going to make a MMORPG put some time into adding good features. I think everyone is getting a little bored of the same hack and slash type MMO's
we need something new and exciting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for the replay I pass it through and addicted to Atlantica right now xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The beta of SoF was epic.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lunia is an original MMO and its fun.