Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SDGundam Capsule Fighter Online-[Thailand Server files]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server
DB

SQL2014 or above is required
1. Restore database
2. Set the database account and password for the. ini files in the MAgent, MonitorServer, StoreServer, and WorldServer directories
3.Open the database manager and modify the IP address column in the MonitorServer table in the database ServerMonitor
4. Modify the IP address column of Channle info in the database GOnlineGame
5. Start StoreSver-WorldServer-MAgentServer-ChattingServer-BattleServer-MoniterAgentServer-MonitorServer in sequence

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
maybe this client form thai server

and i need tutorial how to setup server

The Not Real OG
Reaction score
Nice release, got server working, w/o problems. Client is still a thing, Server is from end 2014, so i guess best way is to find a client from 2014/2015.

Greetings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GUpdate.exe port 5001?

The game runs fine, but it becomes unresponsive, saying it's waiting on the login server.

SDGO - SDGundam Capsule Fighter Online-[Thailand Server files] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server
DB

1. Restore database
2. Set the database account and password for the. ini files in the MAgent, MonitorServer, StoreServer, and WorldServer directories
3.Open the database manager and modify the IP address column in the MonitorServer table in the database ServerMonitor
5. Start StoreSver-WorldServer-MAgentServer-ChattingServer-BattleServer-MoniterAgentServer-MonitorServer in sequence
I think the link is down
May I ask for a new upload?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
simillar file , you might need to test
Server -
Client -
? -
The link you gave me is
Supports local single play only

Link server and DB below need it
Server <- This File
DB <- This file

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server
DB

1. Restore database
link is down T_T
if someone could reupload, i would really appreciate it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server
DB

1. Restore database
Link is down, can you reupload them? Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, do you have a tool to decrypt files? I want to modify the skills of the capsule fighter, modify the task time

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1694247679636 - SDGundam Capsule Fighter Online-[Thailand Server files] - RaGEZONE Forums

What kind of question is that

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back