Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SeanPack V.5.9 Beta [PvP Version]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] SeanPack V.5.9 Beta [PvP Version]

How come when I change the SeanPack 5.9 Server Message, i get this:

Code:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 1 source file to C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\tools\MaplePacketCreator.java:4290: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable TROCK_LOCATIONS
                mplew.writeShort(SendPacketOpcode.TROCK_LOCATIONS.getValue());
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\tools\MaplePacketCreator.java:4321: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable USE_SKILL_BOOK
                mplew.writeShort(SendPacketOpcode.USE_SKILL_BOOK.getValue());
                                                 ^
2 errors
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

kay i change the maps put em in i got all my jar files there and i get 100 errors

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:148: class, interface, or enum expected
                }
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:206: class, interface, or enum expected
                                if (mapobject != null && mapobject.getType() == MapleMapObjectType.ITEM) {
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:208: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        if (mapitem.getMeso() > 0) {
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:212: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                        map.removeMapObject(mapitem);
                                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:213: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                        map.broadcastMessage(MaplePacketCreator.removeItemFromMap(mapitem.getObjectId(), 4, 0), mapitem.getPosition());
                                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:214: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                        mapitem.setPickedUp(true);
                                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:215: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                }
                                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:218: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                return;
                                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:219: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        }
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:222: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        return; // etc explosion, exploding nonexistant things, etc.
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:223: class, interface, or enum expected
                                }
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:230: class, interface, or enum expected
                        if (monster != null) {
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:232: class, interface, or enum expected
                                for (Integer eachd : oned.getRight()) {
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:234: class, interface, or enum expected
                                }
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:237: class, interface, or enum expected
                                Point playerPos = player.getPosition();
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:238: class, interface, or enum expected
                                if (totDamageToOneMonster > attack.numDamage + 1) {
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:240: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        if (dmgCheck > 5) {
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:243: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        }
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:246: class, interface, or enum expected
                                double distance = playerPos.distanceSq(monster.getPosition());
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:247: class, interface, or enum expected
                                if (distance > 360000.0) { // 600^2, 550 is approximatly the range of ultis
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:251: class, interface, or enum expected
                                }
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:255: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        } else {
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:257: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        }
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:263: class, interface, or enum expected
                                }
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:266: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        int gainhp = (int) ((double) totDamageToOneMonster *
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:268: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        gainhp = Math.min(monster.getMaxHp(), Math.min(gainhp, player.getMaxHp() / 2));
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:269: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        player.addHP(gainhp);
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:270: class, interface, or enum expected
                                }
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:274: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        for (int charge : charges) {
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:277: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                if (player.isBuffFrom(MapleBuffStat.WK_CHARGE, chargeSkill)) {
                                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:278: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                        final ElementalEffectiveness iceEffectiveness = monster.getEffectiveness(Element.ICE);
                                                              ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:279: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                        if (totDamageToOneMonster > 0 && iceEffectiveness == ElementalEffectiveness.NORMAL || iceEffectiveness == ElementalEffectiveness.WEAK) {
                                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:281: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                                MonsterStatusEffect monsterStatusEffect = new MonsterStatusEffect(Collections.singletonMap(MonsterStatus.FREEZE, 1), chargeSkill, false);
                                                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:282: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                                monster.applyStatus(player, monsterStatusEffect, false, chargeEffect.getY() * 2000);
                                                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:283: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                        }
                                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:285: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                }
                                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:289: class, interface, or enum expected
                                ISkill venomShadower = SkillFactory.getSkill(4220005);
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:290: class, interface, or enum expected
                                if (player.getSkillLevel(venomNL) > 0) {
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:292: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        for (int i = 0; i < attackCount; i++) {
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:292: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                        ^
                                                                         ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:296: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                                MonsterStatusEffect monsterStatusEffect = new MonsterStatusEffect(Collections.singletonMap(MonsterStatus.POISON, 1), venomNL, false);
                                                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:297: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                                monster.applyStatus(player, monsterStatusEffect, false, venomEffect.getDuration(), true);    
                                                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:298: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                        }
                                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:303: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:303: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                        ^
                                                                         ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:307: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                                MonsterStatusEffect monsterStatusEffect = new MonsterStatusEffect(Collections.singletonMap(MonsterStatus.POISON, 1), venomShadower, false);
                                                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:308: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                                monster.applyStatus(player, monsterStatusEffect, false, venomEffect.getDuration(), true);    
                                                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:309: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                        }
                                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:317: class, interface, or enum expected
                                                monster.applyStatus(player, monsterStatusEffect, attackEffect.isPoison(), attackEffect.getDuration());
                                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:318: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        }
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:321: class, interface, or enum expected
                        }
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:325: class, interface, or enum expected
                        final int offenseLimit;
                              ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:326: class, interface, or enum expected
                        if (attack.skill != 3121004) {
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:328: class, interface, or enum expected
                        } else {
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:330: class, interface, or enum expected
                        }
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:334: class, interface, or enum expected
                        }
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:340: class, interface, or enum expected
                int delay = 0;
                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:341: class, interface, or enum expected
                int maxmeso = player.getBuffedValue(MapleBuffStat.PICKPOCKET).intValue();
                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:342: class, interface, or enum expected
                int reqdamage = 20000;
                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:343: class, interface, or enum expected
                Point monsterPosition = monster.getPosition();
                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:345: class, interface, or enum expected
                for (Integer eachd : oned.getRight()) {
                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:349: class, interface, or enum expected
                                final int todrop = Math.min((int) Math.max(perc * (double) maxmeso, (double) 1),
                                      ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:351: class, interface, or enum expected
                                final MapleMap tdmap = player.getMap();
                                      ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:352: class, interface, or enum expected
                                final Point tdpos = new Point((int) (monsterPosition.getX() + (Math.random() * 100) - 50),
                                      ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:354: class, interface, or enum expected
                                final MapleMonster tdmob = monster;
                                      ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:355: class, interface, or enum expected
                                final MapleCharacter tdchar = player;
                                      ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:357: class, interface, or enum expected
                                TimerManager.getInstance().schedule(new Runnable() {
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:358: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        public void run() {
                                               ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:360: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        }
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:363: class, interface, or enum expected
                                delay += 200;
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:364: class, interface, or enum expected
                        }
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:371: class, interface, or enum expected
                Element element = Element.NEUTRAL;
                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:372: class, interface, or enum expected
                if (theSkill != null) {
                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:374: class, interface, or enum expected
                }
                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:377: class, interface, or enum expected
                        switch (chargeSkillId) {
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:381: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        break;
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:382: class, interface, or enum expected
                                case 1211005:
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:385: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        break;
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:386: class, interface, or enum expected
                                case 1211007:
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:389: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        break;
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:390: class, interface, or enum expected
                                case 1221003:
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:393: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        break;
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:394: class, interface, or enum expected
                        }
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:396: class, interface, or enum expected
                        maximumDamageToMonster *= chargeSkill.getEffect(player.getSkillLevel(chargeSkill)).getDamage() / 100.0;
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:397: class, interface, or enum expected
                }
                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:400: class, interface, or enum expected
                        if (attack.skill == 3211003 || attack.skill == 3111003) { // inferno and blizzard
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:402: class, interface, or enum expected
                        } else {
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:404: class, interface, or enum expected
                        }
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:408: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        break;
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:409: class, interface, or enum expected
                                case NORMAL:
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:411: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        break;
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:412: class, interface, or enum expected
                                case WEAK:
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:414: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        break;
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:415: class, interface, or enum expected
                                case STRONG:
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:417: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        break;
                                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:418: class, interface, or enum expected
                                default:
                                ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:420: class, interface, or enum expected
                        }
                        ^
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\imagineStory\ImagineStorypvp v1\ImagineStory pvp v1\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:423: class, interface, or enum expected
                }
                ^

And i havent touched anything except the maps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes. i am a noob. Can someone help me on number 3? I got the rest. xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This may seem stupid but what version of GMS does this need to work, ive been outa the loop for quite some time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nvm i got it. can anyone help me on this one. i got everything but at the end. when i create my character. it doesnt save.[ example : i login with id and pww :admin. then i create a character named "asdfasdf" i checked the name. it said that it was okaye for me to use this name. i click "ok" [under the ap stat section.] then it goes to the screen where i can pick my character. there is no charcaters displayed. please help =O "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My PvP doesn't work. I was trying in FM 22, Henesys, Kerning, Perion... What's the problem? Where are PvP maps?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

how do i get my skills to max when i !job 412 all my skills is 0 when i go to duey to max skills it onlly max a few of them 4th job none.. and where exactly are the pvp maps?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Note: C:\Documents and Settings\Win\My Documents\eugene\eugene\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\pvp\MaplePvp.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
2 warnings
compile:
Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Win\My Documents\eugene\dist
Building jar: C:\Documents and Settings\Win\My Documents\eugene\dist\odinms.jar
jar:
BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 1 minute 8 seconds)

how to solve this?

Λκαяυz føяeνeя
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Note: C:\Documents and Settings\Win\My Documents\eugene\eugene\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\pvp\MaplePvp.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
2 warnings
compile:
Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Win\My Documents\eugene\dist
Building jar: C:\Documents and Settings\Win\My Documents\eugene\dist\odinms.jar
jar:
BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 1 minute 8 seconds)

how to solve this?

Solve what? its succesfull. dont worry about warnings..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

my characters wont show. arent when u make a brand new server u have an acc made already? id : admin, pw : admin, and a character name "Admin" but when i go to my character select screen. there is none there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

it's this repack and i get all those errors when i changed 2 things put // before all the maps i dident wanna use.Then // in front of all the

if (attack.skill != 2301002 && attack.skill != 4201004 && attack.skill != 1111008 && player.getMapId() == PVP_MAP2 ) {//checks
MaplePvp.doPvP(player, map, attack);
}
besides the ones im useing and i know // doesent effect anything cause it tells the code not to use it.Any help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i know im dumb but where are the pvp sql?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

in this thread. First post

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

o.o how to run those queries? i only run scripts before in myqsl ><"
can anyone teach me?
=\ thanks
can someone post guide by pictures? ><"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yo guys i cant play this pack cause i keep having this error wondering if any of you know how to fix
xSLICKZ - SeanPack V.5.9 Beta [PvP Version] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

To change the PVP map do you have to compile? i hope not because it wont let me compile these re-packs

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to you compile the Maplepacket thing? what do u compile it with

Back