Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Search??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone! :robot:

How are you? :lol:

I didn't know where post this thread, so I posted here..

So, I want to ask you: Where is the search option? Is it only the "Tags" search on top?

I ask this question because I have seen some month ago a search field... But now, I don't see that :smiley-go ( I was recently back :lol: ).

Thanks you!

Have a good day :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What reasons is it gone for? Tags sure can surve a purpose if people put something in the tag feild when they post. But when it comes down to it and you ask a question that was posted but not a sticky and someone says use the search function if the thread was locked. Then how can we look for something that could be a year old taking 3 hours to find? Heh.

People these days. Getting funnier.

Mu~Intensity
Reaction score
Search option was good.

Why delete this? But, since the search option is away, I don't get "Databases errors" ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm Sony Online Entertainment forums had the search error alot of times. SWG use to be a great game, SOE sucks for the cause of NGE and how PVP sucks worse now. EA use to make good games but now release crap games.

If only I could better understand PHP coding. I would help out. I understand C++, 3d Engine Modleing scripting, Flash coding, HTML, and Visual Basic. But php? no.. I should ya would figure ha!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's there, look closer...

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For the last time, use GOOGLE.

inurl:forum.ragezone.com/forum-name-goes-here search-query-goes-here

Back