Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Searching for Cosmos Skin's

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hallo i have seen cosmos armor at Extreme and i was wondering if any one have those or where i could find them in /player/tex

Greetings

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nope, I believe they have packed them inside the .bin so no one can steal them and use for their own server.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i have them but sorry cant release them :) but at least u now they are obtainable via the client the only things packed are the mesh and texture if im not mistaken but the effects arent so really with the effect info u can create ur own version of it that looks pretty much the same or better :) good luck

Upvote 0
Pokemon Tamer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
sorry oot..
@msd18, what software do you use to packed it, cos i also want to packed my files so that no leecher can stole it..
cos if i used molebox, my client with windows xp OS always got critical error, same thing with enigma and demida

Upvote 0
Back