• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

SENDLOG ERROR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

First I apologize for my English, as I'm not very good, I'm using google translator.

I've been working on an Aion server for days and since the beginning I've had problems opening my server's client on my computer and believe me, I've tried everything on the internet about this problem, even formatting the computer, but not even that worked.

The error I get is from sendlog, right after starting the game from the .bat file

Initially I thought it could be due to windows 11, but several other people have tested the same client as mine and using the same operating system and it works for everyone. I've been using a virtual machine to access the server, but it's quite difficult to use due to lag as the virtual machine doesn't update the graphics card.

My server is already online on the VPS and everything is working perfectly, except on my computer, unfortunately.

Here's an image of the error to make it easier:

1692659352708 - SENDLOG ERROR - RaGEZONE Forums

In case someone can help, I pay for the help. Just tell me the price (not too abusive, of course).

Thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

First I apologize for my English, as I'm not very good, I'm using google translator.

I've been working on an Aion server for days and since the beginning I've had problems opening my server's client on my computer and believe me, I've tried everything on the internet about this problem, even formatting the computer, but not even that worked.

The error I get is from sendlog, right after starting the game from the .bat file

Initially I thought it could be due to windows 11, but several other people have tested the same client as mine and using the same operating system and it works for everyone. I've been using a virtual machine to access the server, but it's quite difficult to use due to lag as the virtual machine doesn't update the graphics card.

My server is already online on the VPS and everything is working perfectly, except on my computer, unfortunately.

Here's an image of the error to make it easier:

View attachment 240555

In case someone can help, I pay for the help. Just tell me the price (not too abusive, of course).

Thank you.
When you start the client 64 bit gives the same error?

Upvote 0
Back