Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server 12 Classes Centos 4.4 Easy Install

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone explain better how to install the CentOS and the server package... I tried to but im not used to work with linux server so I dont have a clue how to install it properly... would be good if it were with images too.

About the mediafire links, I have a PRO account there so I used to download the server packages, im uploading them now on MEGA, will post the links here as soon as im done.

As I promissed, here is the Links hosted on MEGA:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone explain better how to install the CentOS and the server package... I tried to but im not used to work with linux server so I dont have a clue how to install it properly... would be good if it were with images too.

About the mediafire links, I have a PRO account there so I used to download the server packages, im uploading them now on MEGA, will post the links here as soon as im done.

As I promissed, here is the Links hosted on MEGA:

I could help you over skype if you could help me? lol looking for a compatible client to these files as none I have tried work :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rocklee330 if you dont mind , can you add me on skype name: icyextasy , or on yahoo :id : icypain.
I need some help to set up the server .. please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well done
it's really easy server
but I'm no see any webpage to Register in /Htdocs has alitterbit about xampp sart only
but no problem can put register and add jadon direct to mysql

How to change France to English In serverpack

Thank for nice easy JD server

Back