Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server & Client updates requested

R

redrowen

Hello All

I'm on the hunt for some updated server/client files for Meridian '59. I am currently running and recoding a ren. server with some basic patches and some new additions to the code. I however really don't want to take the time to make some of the major changes that came along with the updates (such as Krannan spells being self cast, the path between Jasper-Tos).

If anyone has any of these updates saved on the computer, and can either host them for me to grab or contact me via E-Mail or MSN that would be awesome.

I am actually taking the time to add some new content to the game, and make some changes that will help the pvp player enjoy the server.

Hopfully someone will be able to help me up with the updates.

Information:
E-Mail: v-2claro@hotmail.com OR v2claro@gmail.com
MSN: v-2claro@hotmail.com

Contact me as well if your interested in the server, and prehaps i'll make it public again for testing purposes.

- Redrowen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that's impossible to do. Because there's only one server version out. The problem is therefore not to get updated clients, it's getting an updated Blackstone server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well they used to have updates for like the ground and stuff back in teh day, as mentiond in socks help file... but were those files are...who knows

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you can get the way between Jasper and Tos, new Jasper, Marion and BQ if you get hold of the DA client, then you just take out the roos and like all graphic you need. But that about casting spells on yourself is something NDS made up, in other words, you need to make that by your own if you don't get a hold of the server software they use

Back