Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J server computer pec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my server is betta :D

mine is on an amd 64 3200 with 1 gig of corsair xms ddr :p

oh yea... its runnin off of a 74 gig WD sata raptor... you know... the 10,000 rpm ones :D

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
naw... it doesnt really matter :p its not like MU where it takes a nice system and a large headache to run a server. this one is easy and straightfoward and runs on lower end systems fine...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol...

Xero02 said:
my server is betta :D

mine is on an amd 64 3200 with 1 gig of corsair xms ddr :p

oh yea... its runnin off of a 74 gig WD sata raptor... you know... the 10,000 rpm ones :D

Thats a waste of a comp to be running this emu:p Geeez If I had a spare one of those....*dreams*

Best comp specs for an emu. like this...

Celeron 433mhz or pentium 64-128mb of some nice Sdram:p
Nice 3 gig hd
and a nice Super VGA card.lol

Upvote 0
Reaction score
lol, I'll try getting a server up:-
3 Ghz
1Gb RAM
74GB HDD (Seagate)
and a 512k connection, so could you guys tell me, exactly which Client I need, were to get a rough set of the server files etc (bugy or not) also if I need any higher specs? cause I've just come into alot of money :D and I aint afraid to pay :p

Upvote 0
Reaction score
P4 3.2C
4GB RAM
SCSI 146GB 10,000 RPM X 12
VDSL 100.0Mbps connection
I had MU, A3, Redmoon, Lineage II servers and it works just a fine...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thats a waste of a comp to be running this emu:p Geeez If I had a spare one of those....*dreams*

:D Trust me... lets just say its not all going to waste ;) i used this comp for many other activities :p

and im getting my ati x800 soon :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back