Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Error 6 problem

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello can i ask why did my players are getting error 6?
they kept getting dc after a few times playing inside like 5-10mins time
my client was ok > _ > anyone have any idea? thx

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Error code 6 covers a whole lot of things, it's the other number you need to look at. There are a lot of known causes (buying l2 pots etc) but you need to check your logs.

Upvote 0
Retired Developer
Reaction score
my clients are still having the dc problem any ideathx

I give you the reason why you get DC6 :drinks_no

You use my server patch in ur server that it :D

don't search more :D my patch is only for my server because my server file is modified for work with my patch

Don't say you don't use my patch i did dl ur patch and wow in ur patch u have my manualpatch added loll

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I give you the reason why you get DC6 :drinks_no

You use my server patch in ur server that it :D

don't search more :D my patch is only for my server because my server file is modified for work with my patch

Don't say you don't use my patch i did dl ur patch and wow in ur patch u have my manualpatch added loll

haha when i saw that. this is confirm my choice to not share what i do. Finally was the good choice.

Upvote 0
Retired Developer
Reaction score
magenik,you tought it was your server DC6 problem ,are you sure?
coz after ive switched my server it just get DC6 problem so hmm?
no i mean check ur client patch if you download it again you will see that you have
Inside ur patch, my patch is for my edited server if you use my file in ur client sure you will have dc6 if you dunno what need be edited on server for fix it :p

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Other patches here work fine, i think i have tested all of them now and as long as you use them properly they are fine.

Use the GP client if you have a default server setup as using other people's patches is going to lead you into problems in the long run as people mod their patches to be unique for their server. We already know that if the client doesn't match the server values you get d/c when buying certain items, crafting certain things and a few other actions.

I would also suggest turning off all of the anti-hack stuff if you are suffering d/c as antihack settings are a bit low and will kick people if you leave the settings on and unaltered.

Upvote 0
Back