Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server File (Gameres) Sdo v528 +ActV5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not tell me where to get the client resources for this version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can write on goolge or following this link

I download the client from here. This is right?
1689255831817 - Server File (Gameres) Sdo v528 +ActV5 - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment 237517
I decided to upgrade my server from 520 to 528, but these errors come out, I've been suffering for a week, I've been changing them, and anyway, you can tell me what the problem is with this dnt file ???
Does anyone happen to have the corrected files already? Because I have the same problem. According to the video that was sent in this thread, I can not solve it :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow. SDO 23GB file size
Maybe I didn't download it. I don't know :D

Does anyone happen to have the corrected files already? Because I have the same problem. According to the video that was sent in this thread, I can not solve it :(
Still having difficulty with this. My DB2Table doesn't want to start. For a second, the process appears in the task manager and immediately disappears.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you dont need db2table for it. could have other like dntableconverter to convert into csv and edit it to match the charm to fix the error since official dnt is need a modification to running it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you dont need db2table for it. could have other like dntableconverter to convert into csv and edit it to match the charm to fix the error since official dnt is need a modification to running it
The problem is that I don't understand how to do it. I followed the instructions in the video, but then it became difficult ...
I would be grateful if I could explain how to solve my problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for the error you can find dntableconverter in this forum, someone already share and the link still live and convert the DNT into csv and match the dnt count for the column.. you can saw someone already post the quick and easy way to match the charmitem..

Back