• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Server Setup Guide] - Beginner Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI.
Im made noobproof server setup guide

Server files are included.

Its a small GUI written with autoscript, that will install all needed progs(if he dont have em, there will be option to go to microsoft & DL it.), restores all databases, changes IPs, creates services...etc.. for the user automatically. & even starts the server in the end...Whoa isnt this wonderful...:closedeye aa ja the source will also be included. So user just has to click the buttons.

Theoretically you can use this to install any travia server(just make the changes into the confgn file), Practically I havent tried this.

Couple notes: if you should get any errors, 1 check if the sa passwords are same as your sa pass, 2 check what the LOG files says. Most problems are wrong Sa passwords & wrong IPs

death112 - [Server Setup Guide] - Beginner Proof - RaGEZONE Forums
death112 - [Server Setup Guide] - Beginner Proof - RaGEZONE Forums

[DOWNLOAD]
Rapidshare:

Mirror:

I used this Client & was actyally able to login once, after that I messed with the files, & wasnt able to login anymore.

CLIENT:

EDIT:

Finally I got it all working. in the end all errors summed up ( wrong IP,port in the database or and in registry )
hire is the database backup & registry that worked for me.

in the client i changed following IPS: 84.50.61.143 = my ip see the attachments.

Last thing, make new login (sample) lets say go & pass 123456 instead sa 123456 since sa is wierd doesnt work sometimes...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server works someone Lunched this server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it doesnt work ... first the visual D drive dont work whan service try to locate the exes...

but anyway whan click on start server error shows up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me evry thing its good bt when i click start servises zemiloging lunches normaly but ZmauthSerwer gets an error ;( plz help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
post that client again link i need this client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the old server with many bugged features so I would'nt use it if i were you. No horeses and many skills don't work. For the latest server either use the one from the stickies or auqalungs.

Thread closed to avoid further confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back