Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server sided disconnect and/or messages? + ChatLog

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to kick users from the server by the matchserver.exe via a dll or something? + Is there a way to display adminwall messages in a similar way.

EDIT: Mine aswell add this to this post, How could I also have a chatlog? (like what address could be hooked to get each chat instance, etc)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1) /kick <username> - kicks user.

2) ZPostAdminWall

3) Detour a function and have it send a .txt file to a directory in you're server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was looking for like the address's in the matchserver.exe for disconnecting / adminwall / chat. Does any1 know the address's?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
/sigh.
There is no difference for this function. Do it by matchserver, have exploits. All you need to do is do it on you're own client.
Define "ZPostAdminBan" for kick, find the address, find the parameters, put it in a loop, add a input for it. ( I.E; /ban THATHACKER )

Upvote 0
Back