Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Service] Custom hotelview maker! Custom 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, i will start this service EVERY weekend (friday to sunday)! But it will depend on what the clock is (how late it is in the night for me).. I will start with just making 10 hotelviews, just to see how popular this gets! I might make more later (IF you are lucky i'll do some in the Week [monday to friday] So, I want you to set things up like this:

-name of hotelview (like hh_entry_xz(this is an example))
-description(or pic if you've already made it, if you made it and don't want any1 else to make it too, PM it to me!)
-what that the corner image will say

I do ONLY do as the description says, if theres something in it you don't like, don't argue.. You get what you get (unless you draw it yourself, if i do it, that rule will count!)

Start the describing and thank me if you like this service! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you do v26 hotel views

just asking because normally you do v18 ;p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do you do v26 hotel views

just asking because normally you do v18 ;p

Well, my views HAVE worked for v26 too, i tested on my v26 (on hama before i stopped hosting via hama) and it worked just as good as for r14-r18 :p: But idk what others would've thought tho.. :$: Anyways, i can give it a try :wink:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I want 1 of those v40+ hotel views for my v26 hotel those are badass lol

Something special in the corner image or shall it just stay "Habbo Hotel"? :p:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Make it say "iHabbitz" pl and thank you just send me link to it in pm or your choice :D

iHabbitz became too big with the original font that's supposed to be there.. Any other habbo font you want?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- Canada Hotel View

-Harbo Hotel (Normal Habbo Font)

Mayb Customize the Hotel View A Bit to Make it look nice

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
- Canada Hotel View

-Harbo Hotel (Normal Habbo Font)

Mayb Customize the Hotel View A Bit to Make it look nice

How do you mean the cutsomization shall be? Or where? :p:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i like your custom hotels views so i was thinking that old v18 hotel view i think it was called V18 Retro Hotel view it was like grey and the hotel was like broken see if you can do that for canada hotel view i see if i can get a image of that view

Raz0rDot - [Service] Custom hotelview maker! - RaGEZONE Forums
]

It was like that

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well i like your custom hotels views so i was thinking that old v18 hotel view i think it was called V18 Retro Hotel view it was like grey and the hotel was like broken see if you can do that for canada hotel view i see if i can get a image of that view

Hm, that's the first view i ever used (when i started with retros i used prehosted DCR's..) :p: I think i might find the pic on the net easy :wink:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you think You Can Do Canada Hotel Version of that? if not then Just the normal canada view with Harbo Hotel On top Corner

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Raz0rDot - [Service] Custom hotelview maker! - RaGEZONE Forums
]

It was like that

Hmm, i'll do my best! :wink:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright thanks good luck do you know when it might be done by?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It depends on if you want the cars driving or no cars.. I can make them look like they crashed if it's not with driving cars!

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Going to sleep now.. I'll finish stuffs after school tomorrow :wink:

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice service i dont need anymore but i will recomend to people and lead them here d.^.^.b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back