Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Set user permissions to become admin - Server Version 1.15.0.0.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1- Go to the database: ICARUS_Login_Database
2- Search for your nickname
Screenshot_3 - Set user permissions to become admin - Server Version 1.15.0.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

3- In Permission change the value from "0" to "100"
Screenshot_4 - Set user permissions to become admin - Server Version 1.15.0.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

4- In the game press CTRL+] to open the GM menu

To learn how to use gm commands, access this tutorial:
GM comands

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Those fields that your showing do not exist in the version of VM-Client download that Matar provide. In the following image
1698776602231 - Set user permissions to become admin - Server Version 1.15.0.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
you can see the columns available so the instructions your providing do not work, I'm using v1.16.x, most all the instructions are pointing to different versions of the product, ie 1.15, 1.17, which these 2 things do not work as I stated with what I'm using. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Attachments

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Those fields that your showing do not exist in the version of VM-Client download that Matar provide. In the following image View attachment 244435 you can see the columns available so the instructions your providing do not work, I'm using v1.16.x, most all the instructions are pointing to different versions of the product, ie 1.15, 1.17, which these 2 things do not work as I stated with what I'm using. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

WTF ??? :D they exist :D
Desktop 12-14-2023 7-11-27 PM-116 - Set user permissions to become admin - Server Version 1.15.0.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back