Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SetItemData and InvalidIndex Error - Flamewalker/Fatalshadows

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server still runs of course, but I still want to remove these errors/notices. Which files do I need to edit. I looked at many of them and tried some edits and nothing came of it. Sometimes trial and error gets tiresome Lol. One day I'm gonna make a post on how to do everything when I learn how.

Yes these are ODIN Files.

Code:
12:36:43 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : NPCItemList::ItemListOption::ilo_PacketMake : Invalid item index[FatalShadow02]
12:36:43 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : NPCItemList::ItemListOption::ilo_PacketMake : Invalid item index[FatalShadow03]
12:36:43 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : NPCItemList::ItemListOption::ilo_PacketMake : Invalid item index[FatalShadow04]
12:36:43 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : NPCItemList::ItemListOption::ilo_PacketMake : Invalid item index[FatalShadow05]
12:36:46 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : SetItemData::EffectDescription::ed_Store : Effect with no skill[FlameWalkerCooldown]

I installed the FirePol Fix from Mr. Farbod's thread aswell.

Here's the SHN poop I was able to find: (yes i tried changing some of these)

ItemInfo.shn:
g92LR1E - SetItemData and InvalidIndex Error - Flamewalker/Fatalshadows - RaGEZONE Forums

SetItemEffect:
MNFsA3R - SetItemData and InvalidIndex Error - Flamewalker/Fatalshadows - RaGEZONE Forums

ActiveSkill
ActiveSkillInfoServer:
OC9fZ3P - SetItemData and InvalidIndex Error - Flamewalker/Fatalshadows - RaGEZONE Forums

Maybe I just need to add a row. Idk. Need to figure out how the skill system works.

Thanks, Best Regards

LordJashin

p.s. Can some1 tell me how to change the logout timer from 10 seconds to 0. Thanks XD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well for one the skill's inx name is FirePole, not FlameWalker

Second why would we need to see the skill scroll in item info for the skill.

Third, the skills u are showing for ActiveSkillInfoServer are for the flame walker, not for the actual player.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I got most of the problems fixed. But what part do I need to hex edit w/ HxD or w/e to change the 10 second timer? Who's gonna upload the dev exe for me luls.

Long time no see Muno.

If anyone can help me on this thread I'd be grateful xD - forum.ragezone.com/f594/host-server-hamachi-connect-pf-1015207-new/

Back