Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up server with router?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i have a linksys router that has 2 computers on it i dont have the access key to the router and i have one of those 192.168.1.101 type ips and a normal ip if i look it up on like ipchicken.com eerr some thin (cuz once it goes thru my router it changes the static ip to 68.- ip so wat do i do to get around this to host my server?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ok i have a linksys router that has 2 computers on it i dont have the access key to the router and i have one of those 192.168.1.101 type ips and a normal ip if i look it up on like ipchicken.com eerr some thin (cuz once it goes thru my router it changes the static ip to 68.- ip so wat do i do to get around this to host my server?

reset your modem in the back or call your local isp provider(donnu if the isp can help but resetting your modem should reset the pw back to the default pw then just go to portforwarding.com or w/e and look for your router type there and itll provide u with ure routers default id/pw) then port forward the neccery ports,etc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
reset your modem in the back or call your local isp provider(donnu if the isp can help but resetting your modem should reset the pw back to the default pw then just go to portforwarding.com or w/e and look for your router type there and itll provide u with ure routers default id/pw) then port forward the neccery ports,etc

ya but with the trial version i cant update the router

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
push the rest button in the back of ur modem and type 192.168.1.1 in ur thing and type admin admin

Back