Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sexy saxes back from the shop

Reaction score
After a week of waiting, my saxes are home! Gonna play them asap. :p

Ron - Sexy saxes back from the shop - RaGEZONE Forums

Ron - Sexy saxes back from the shop - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice. :tongue: All shiny. :smile:

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well, I don't understand much in saxes, but they sure look nice :)

Reaction score
<3 drool that's a sexy tenor. I'm using the school's new (semi new) one. lol I want the rods and some pads replaced on it since I'm vicious with the thing.

I was vicious with my school sax too lol. I care too much about my saxes to just lay them in the middle of the floor or something. Always stuck the school tenor in the back my truck or something. Was always too lazy to put it in it's case.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Love Music. Nice U Play Sax. :)

Reaction score
I was vicious with my school sax too lol. I care too much about my saxes to just lay them in the middle of the floor or something. Always stuck the school tenor in the back my truck or something. Was always too lazy to put it in it's case.
rofl I'm not doing that wth mine. I was lucky my bro played on the shittiest tenor the school had cause he got the new one, then after he left he gave it to me, cause I was tired of playing alto. Let's see the biggest thing that happened was the middle c key's spring popped out of placement and I was like AMAGAD GNOES T.T so 5 minutes before BOA I fixed it. oh jesus xD. of course because of my molestation a flat comes out bad, and I could never really play g so that one's kinda void.

p.s. Nice Bari, ;D

Reaction score
rofl I'm not doing that wth mine. I was lucky my bro played on the shittiest tenor the school had cause he got the new one, then after he left he gave it to me, cause I was tired of playing alto. Let's see the biggest thing that happened was the middle c key's spring popped out of placement and I was like AMAGAD GNOES T.T so 5 minutes before BOA I fixed it. oh jesus xD. of course because of my molestation a flat comes out bad, and I could never really play g so that one's kinda void.

p.s. Nice Bari, ;D

Can't play G? The only notes I ever had problems playing on the tenor were low C#, C, and Bb.

Was going to get a red bari, but it cost $200 more and I didn't want to spend that much on a color lol.

Reaction score
Can't play G? The only notes I ever had problems playing on the tenor were low C#, C, and Bb.

Was going to get a red bari, but it cost $200 more and I didn't want to spend that much on a color lol.

it's a key that's messed up. I can play anything else, but it gets a little tough to play g sometimes.

Back