Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SHARE Assasin Server Files + Client Note ! Real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New Link Update :
Server Files :
Database :

Just Fix The Extreme Skill i'm sorry i can't fix it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes Its working Untitled - SHARE Assasin Server Files + Client Note ! Real - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, but can I ask some question?. Why does it has the Hardware ID again? like the first share of raffy?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, but can I ask some question?. Why does it has the Hardware ID again? like the first share of raffy?
09184049210 here's the pass bro you can use it

What Database did you used?

you can use jamran database
and here

if you don't know how to set up the server files just copy the whole binaries and paste it to server side :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice Share Again Real Files =) !
Sweety Ran Assasin / Sweety Gods

Server Files Password : 09184049210
Check tha RCC pass at the client... check the gods
reditor :
client :
Database :
find your own editors i won't share mine :eek:tt1:

Credits : Sweety Ran
Raffy0809 : for sharing this to me :lol:
Me : for sharing

View attachment 123633

forgot screenies :thumbup1:

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
well?? no time limit at all.. i run in virtual and adjust time clock.. it still work lol till 2k55 :))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can we use jamran client? upload the client please! nice share!^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can we use jamran client? upload the client please! nice share!^_^
ok wait for a moment i'll upload it

well?? no time limit at all.. i run in virtual and adjust time clock.. it still work lol till 2k55 :))

tnx for testing it sir tearhear18 :thumbup1:

but the problem is someone will be mad at me wahaha and ddos my server :junglejane:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
09184049210 here's the pass bro you can use it

you can use jamran database
and here

if you don't know how to set up the server files just copy the whole binaries and paste it to server side :):
So meaning, once i enter the password i just gonna press the "Try" button right?

Why the client link is dead?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So meaning, once i enter the password i just gonna press the "Try" button right?

Why the client link is dead?
yup just click try
i'll upload the client again :):
sorry if i'm taking to long to upload my client the problem is this Ducking vps to slow haha

Last edited:
QT is better than VS
Reaction score
but be careful we didnt know yet the source of this leak files .. they might have reason for releasing this file to early.
to be honest assasin files isnt matured to be release here... skill is same as basic normal class they only differ in effect but the actual feature isnt really working like official... though we must hit thanks and like to them, for release this to early...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
better for worst still good for me as long they shared their files, don,t be so thrifty guys! share what you have.. ATLEAST LOL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but be careful we didnt know yet the source of this leak files .. they might have reason for releasing this file to early.
to be honest assasin files isnt matured to be release here... skill is same as basic normal class they only differ in effect but the actual feature isnt really working like official... though we must hit thanks and like to them, for release this to early...

i just share this cause some people are selling this files
there's to many bug in this client like the skill's
and the items requirement :):

and one thing the problem here is gmc if some one have it pls include a gmc of 7 class don't share a gmc lite :thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
never mind the bug we appreciate that! all of new shared of files here in rz are all under scrutiny and after that they release it to host ran if they are satisfied... hehe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
never mind the bug we appreciate that! all of new shared of files here in rz are all under scrutiny and after that they release it to host ran if they are satisfied... hehe
if someone fix the client just share it to the newbie :thumbup1:

link Updated !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back