Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] Borge22 Castle Map L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is, as I hope, one of a large series of versions of Castle Maps

Current Version: 2.0
Now with Clanhalls. It's better now... There's only one thing left: the pictures at castles... I don't like them at all. What do you think?

Features
Full C5 Map
Full C5 Castle Info
Castle and Clanhall Pictures
Full C5 Clanhall Info
Clanhall Database Fix

Version History
Version 0.9
Features:
- Full C5 map
- Full C5 castle info
Errors/Bugs:
- No Owner Error: when the castle has no owner it displays "Array". Should be fixed in v1.0.

Version 1.0
+ Added Castle Pictures
+ Added Readme file
+ Fixed Array Error
+ Minor Fixes

Version 2.0
+ Added Full C5 Clanhalls
+ Clanhall pictures
+ Map Fixed. Now there's red squares at castles and blue circles at clanhall locations.
+ Minor Fixes
+ Added 'clanhall.sql' with fixes to run the map properly

Know errors/bugs
None

Hope You enjoy!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Castle Map Version 2.0!!!! Hope you enjoy this version.... it has full c5 clanhall info (name and owner, grade is comming). I've fixed the map so now there are red squares at castles and blue circles at clanhall locations making it easier to locate them.

I've also attached a clanhall.sql fix to make the clanhall system function properly. Note that you have to have full clanhall names to use the sql fix,I mean 'Moonstone Hall' names, not 'Gludio 1' names. I'll add more info about this in readme soon for those who don't understand.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i get it to work? my friend tried it out last night on his server, and it says no castle owner for all the castles, whats wrong? he put the SQL in the database.. here is the config file.

<?php

$db_host = "xx.xx.xxx.xxx"; //Your database hostname/address (usually localhost)
$db_name = "l2jdb"; //Your database name (usually l2jdb)
$db_user = "root"; //Your database username (usually root)
$db_pass = "root"; //Your database password

?>

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the "xx" is the IP, but he is hosting it on a website and doesnt use diskw www folder, will it still work?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the "xx" is the IP, but he is hosting it on a website and doesnt use diskw www folder, will it still work?

Yes, it will work even if it's not diskw. before running the sql fix be sure to have names like 'Moonstone Hall' and 'Gold Chamber' on the clanhalls... if u have clanhalls with names like 'Gludio 1' or 'Aden 6' wont work...

by xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx I mean the ip or the adreess to the database... its 127.0.0.1 on local server but it can be an adreess... like db_your_site_cjb_net. The way you tell the script where the db is.... I've tried the system at mine server and it works very well...

lets do something go to there's only one clan.... mine.... i'll add 5 random clan into database with random location.... you can see there how it works until you realise where's the problem

And be quick.... This link is linking to my local server and if its true that I have it up all day I dont have the Apache all day up :)

If you need more personalised help post a link to your friend's page

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back