Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] Cabal online server dev. source fountain

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After a lot of time spent and a lot of hardwork, I've found this chinese web site with a lot of good things about Cabal Server development, and I wanted to share with this community that always help us to solve our problems
with all kind of online game development =]

You will need only to register in this [Don't beware, use some traslator with chinese simp do english ]
After done, you can acess all the forum sections and take a look in the material, sources, have a lot of things for we make a research and solve almost of our problems in the Cabal online server development.
I hope that I helped all of you of this section of the forum.
this is the link of the
>>
=]
If someone having problems with Cabal Server guides, or in the server creation, I think that I can help.
If need help, just send me a visitor msg or a PM.
bye
see ya

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Dev team to work with the server source code
the people who interest on this, please search for me, go to my profile page and post your contact information or send me a PM.

Upvote 0
be good to beat evils
Reaction score
After a lot of time spent and a lot of hardwork, I've found this chinese web site with a lot of good things about Cabal Server development, and I wanted to share with this community that always help us to solve our problems

You will need only to register in this [Don't beware, use some traslator with chinese simp do english ]
After done, you can acess all the forum sections and take a look in the material, sources, have a lot of things for we make a research and solve almost of our problems in the Cabal online server development.
this is the link of the
>>
=]
If someone having problems with Cabal Server guides, or in the server creation, I think that I can help.
bye
see ya

can you help me, im having problems in making server cabal.. ive tried all the guides here in RZ, same files and database ,like any other members here but im having problem icant make my server working

ive tried Darkxl, snowman and mahi's guides, both written and video guides
but i my DB still mess up, what can i do? why others did it successfully and me cant? we are using identical files..

this is my 5th time repitition of making this serevr but everytime i check the log,s, still a lot of errors

im asking for your help///thanks

Upvote 0
Reaction score

this is the link of the
>>
=]
bye
see ya

Hello:
Good contribution.

What a pity that everything that is there, already put into this forum, can be found in section "others guides" or "Gm Tools Repack V2.0" (Coming Soon 3.0) are in first message.

lol, this forum is "leechers" but good, if someone finds something that is not placed in that forum, I ask you to share.

(everything that is in that forum is here and in English, we also have more things in this forum that there ^^)

PS: Sorry for my bad inglish

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see you tell to everyone "I have source" and finally you have nothing, you just have an url of a Chinease Forum.

Upvote 0
Game Developer
Reaction score
this makes me laught hehehe, "Source Code" like the one already posted in ragezone with some only headers with nothing about services, sockets and protocol things.

Upvote 0
Back