Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Share Client & Server Cross Fire

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Includes 3 manual versions:

1. Recreational version: equivalent to the national CF server, all weapons in the national server will be updated here (with new equipment and old equipment will be updated simultaneously with the CF server nation)

2. Lightweight version: equivalent to the CF experience server, new equipment released in the experience server will be updated here (only for new equipment experience, does not support buying equipment)

3. Nostalgic version: The version will never update, all modes can be played, the last update time of the version is 31/01/2023 (applies to new / non-updated players, patch packages)

[Note: The nostalgic version is in the Tianyi network disk, not in other addresses]

[Note: I recommend playing the nostalgic version, because the nostalgic version does not require complicated operations and does not need to be patched yourself]

How to start the game or problems encountered during play, please refer to "残端游玩指南.doc"

After entering the game click on "严禁倒卖" and "请勿倒卖" in the upper left corner to enter the play channel (just wait patiently after clicking)

To avoid censoring the game client in China, I will change the .rar format extension to .jpg, after downloading, change the extension to .rar format and then use 7zip to decompress it (does not support tools other decompression)

Download:

Linkdownload :

- No Password

- Password (9999)

- Password (8glk)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please move it to another download channel, I can't create a cloud account

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Includes 3 manual versions:

1. Recreational version: equivalent to the national CF server, all weapons in the national server will be updated here (with new equipment and old equipment will be updated simultaneously with the CF server nation)

2. Lightweight version: equivalent to the CF experience server, new equipment released in the experience server will be updated here (only for new equipment experience, does not support buying equipment)

3. Nostalgic version: The version will never update, all modes can be played, the last update time of the version is 31/01/2023 (applies to new / non-updated players, patch packages)

[Note: The nostalgic version is in the Tianyi network disk, not in other addresses]

[Note: I recommend playing the nostalgic version, because the nostalgic version does not require complicated operations and does not need to be patched yourself]

How to start the game or problems encountered during play, please refer to "残端游玩指南.doc"

After entering the game click on "严禁倒卖" and "请勿倒卖" in the upper left corner to enter the play channel (just wait patiently after clicking)

To avoid censoring the game client in China, I will change the .rar format extension to .jpg, after downloading, change the extension to .rar format and then use 7zip to decompress it (does not support tools other decompression)

Download:

Linkdownload :

- No Password

- Password (9999)

- Password (8glk)
We Can't Download File From This Link Can You Repload To Other Platfarm ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do anyone tried the Lite version? I open the launcher and start the game but the game closed after a few seconds of the black screen

Back