Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a while, I've been compiling server files, database, and client. Now I released my compilation here @ragezone

And the credits are =>

Files Server : Jolin, completed with dll files, and cfg files
Database : Ramispo, completed by adding webshop, and other query so there is minimal for errors
GMC and ran manager : BK and luugu
Client : RAN PH modified by me

Compilation here can be used if you want to make a server like official server. Because it has been setting for official server, very low rate and also very balanced equipment, skill, etc...

For Features => same like official server, minus the gunner class and bike.(PH Client 0822). For the drop rate, has been balanced also. Book skill drop from mobs or by doing quest....for know more you must explore your self.

The Link =>

Patch =>

I assume that you can setting your own RAN SERVER, so for tutorial, you can search here for attach database, config your server files, or editing your client, etc..

I hope my release here can help you and me to make a good client and also "MORE POWER TO ALL HERE @ RAGEZONE"

Explain from pic =>

1. It's my spec server and my server OS
2. It's MSSQL I'm using, MSSQL 2008 R2 and also the component has installed
3. Succeded attached the database
4. Try to login from client side and succeded also
5. There you have it, running smoothly.

NEW MIRRORS HERE by Hitachi

Code:
SERVER FILES= http://www.mediafire.com/?o3r9o29jrg3ur2j
Code:
DB = http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29830910/database.7z
Code:
Client= http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z20ZELKL
others mirror :

you can use this client, just change to your param to your IP server.....

pass : Permemex01

and if you are using windows 7, run your launcher as administrator to prevent auto shutdown..........

NB : please use all of this files if you want to make server like official server. And if you want to improve it, carry on. Just be creative and always learn.....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1)Server Files, database, and client

thank for this jambrong

i want to ask bout the database sir? this is ready to run sir?

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

sir can you uplaod to another site? please

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

i cant download this 3 one at a time sir? i reg but cant download

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1)Server Files, database, and client

Just re-attach the database, setting your CFG, running your server, change the param, and voila......your server has running.....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

downloading now the client but cant download the server files and database ... please sir can you upload to other uploading sites?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks for upload all files to different host

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks for upload all files to different host

i think if you already downloaded the other if your not pro user on rapid you cant download again?

Reaction score

the rule in rapid..
1 ip = 1 download
if you use shared ip and someone that have shared ip download in rapid and not finish yet..you cant download it until that person finish his download..
if you want to download another file in rapid you must waiting until your first download finish..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

May be some one can make mirror, cos my internet are so slow right now....thx....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

the rule in rapid..
1 ip = 1 download
if you use shared ip and someone that have shared ip download in rapid and not finish yet..you cant download it until that person finish his download..
If you want to download another file in rapid you must waiting until your first download finish..

oh i c tnx for the infos ..
After i downloaded all the files im going to upload to other sites

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can we use this in windows xp?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmmm
i have to try this one,,,,
time to download,,,,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

is it not for windows server 64 bit ?
my server decline this program.
i have download it all, but i cant execute them except database file's

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

is it not for windows server 64 bit ?
my server decline this program.
i have download it all, but i cant execute them except database file's

what files do you execute? I'm using it with win server 2003 Ent R2 x64, files server, editor, and client running smoothly....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you see this,,,

Uploaded with

can you give me some clue sir,,,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you see this,,,

Uploaded with

can you give me some clue sir,,,

just extract it with winrar or 7z

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

aaaaaargh
damn,,,
i was cheated
i rename .exe to .rar and its done. all the files in it, sorry for troubling.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

aaaaaargh
damn,,,
i was cheated
i rename .exe to .rar and its done. all the files in it, sorry for troubling.

don't rename....
just extract....

and could you mirror it to the other upload sites???

so other can download it fast.....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i will try, but not now,,,
i have to try it first before i create a mirror :D

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

sir, you have a strage method for backup your database.
by the way, is this server really balance in game ?
i have try ep6 s2 before, with client from ranevilz, but my friend told me that server is imbalance
only fighter with int skill will be a winner and the other are looser TT

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i will try, but not now,,,
i have to try it first before i create a mirror :d

---------- post added at 09:26 am ---------- previous post was at 09:01 am ----------

sir, you have a strage method for backup your database.
By the way, is this server really balance in game ?
I have try ep6 s2 before, with client from ranevilz, but my friend told me that server is imbalance
only fighter with int skill will be a winner and the other are looser tt

you can set up your own anytime you want ...

Back