Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [Share] Lineage 2 Interlude Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is for all the people in random threads saying " MAN, WHERE IM DOWNLOAD INTERLUDE" So i made a thread with the files you need to download it without going to the Korean site. Download the file here and do a check file. Unzip the whole folder to anywhere you want. Leave the files in the folder that it is in now unless you want to replace your current Lineage 2 client.

Download it here:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
just download it from here
that mirror is fast and better! and no 15.rar files just 2!! lol

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is for all the people in random threads saying " MAN, WHERE IM DOWNLOAD INTERLUDE" So i made a thread with the files you need to download it without going to the Korean site. Download the file here and do a check file. Unzip the whole folder to anywhere you want. Leave the files in the folder that it is in now unless you want to replace your current Lineage 2 client.

Download it here:

Thx dude =)

I'm to lame to read Korean =))

thx!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just download it from here
that mirror is fast and better! and no 15.rar files just 2!! lol

its a slow download and not every knows korean, plus i tried that and i get a blank white box that pops up, thats why i mean this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back