Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE]Mozilla Firefox optimizer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
optimizer of firefox

download it again.
(no password anymore)

__
it minimize the usage of the memory...

Last edited:
★★★★★
Loyal Member
Reaction score
whats the password
edit: ok I found this program on softonic.com and some users said that it works as expected but that some antiviruses detect it as a high risk threat
those who are still interested can download it from here:

Last edited:
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't bother. It's probably some useless poop. Firefox is already very fast. Why would you need to make it more faster if it loads up websites very fast.

Plus, loading websites will not be faster with another browser that much, because it's all about your fuc**** internet connection speed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
redownload it. tnx
_
no password anymore.
__
it minimize the cpu usage...
__
look at the cpu usage w/o this program it takes 100,000+ usage in the cpu
but if you use this program it can minimize it up to 300+ usage in the cpu

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... use Minimem, designed for Firefox, it help pushed mine from 100k+ ram to around 7k

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I have 4gb ram and QuadCore cpu so I don't care how much FF will use whatever he uses. It won't lag.

Reaction score
only 7k?

my program can reduced up to 300

That's not a good thing. You think it will just lower the resources used to 300 without causing any other effects? If that was the case, the Mozilla developers would have done that.

When you drastically reduce the resources being used like that, it is shutting down MANY other services it is running. All this means is that when you need to use one of those, it will take ALOT longer to load them. I prefer my regular resource hog as apposed to longer loading times anyday.

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's not a good thing. You think it will just lower the resources used to 300 without causing any other effects? If that was the case, the Mozilla developers would have done that.

When you drastically reduce the resources being used like that, it is shutting down MANY other services it is running. All this means is that when you need to use one of those, it will take ALOT longer to load them. I prefer my regular resource hog as apposed to longer loading times anyday.

yes, it pushes it down to 7k. from what i know, it works this way. every few secs.(u define it), it pushes the process load down. when the process asks for more memory, then will your system give it memory. the program does not try to restrict memory usage but tries to remove the load, making the system give memory when needed, so stuff like idle tabs use less mem. and all.

Back