Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] No l2j publicity L2J 

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Heres a edited system. If u put this system folder on your l2 folder, the l2j publicity will changed to "Theres no more l2j publicity". Go to systmssg-e.dat (or something like that xD) and edit the number 34 message to your choice. For who have his system folder edited: this system is alredy patched. Enjoy it :winky:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wait, wah?? xD i didnt really understand what this is xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
when u enter ingame, u see:
L2J Datapack: revision 2515...
L2J Pack : revison 5545....
etc..
and i see on forums some threads asking how to delete that. Well with that system and editing the 34 th mesage, u wont see that messages. For example, on my server when u log in, before u see the annoucements, u only see "Welcome to the world of Lineage II"
did u understand now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
B1ggBoss in this custom patched system.. if i got it correct did this.. :
patched the whole system..
modded a few things ..
PLUS : he erased the annoying revision and license messages that appear as soon as you log in game after the Welcome to LineageII world message .

nice one B1ggBoss :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would be nice to know how to delete the msg becouse first i think its ct1.5 system and second i want to edit my own system folder to delete this l2j version msg so if u could tell us how u deleted it it would be nice :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
34 1 a,Welcome to the World of Lineage II.\0 2 FF 80 0 FF a, a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,server\0

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol
its way easier to just remove it from the code...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
well, we ask how to do that many times. but we just get answer for ppl that just said "i cant say u :)". evill33t, could u say us how to do pls?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sure its quite easy
its in clientpackets/enterworld you see it its quite obvious
or use l2jfree there you can disable with config option :p

Code:
 	        activeChar.sendMessage(getText("VGhpcyBzZXJ2ZXIgdXNlcyBMMkosIGEgcHJvamVjdCBmb3VuZGVkIGJ5IEwyQ2hlZg==\n"));
 	        activeChar.sendMessage(getText("YW5kIGRldmVsb3BlZCBieSB0aGUgTDJKIERldiBUZWFtIGF0IGwyanNlcnZlci5jb20=\n"));

if (Config.SERVER_VERSION != null)
 	        {
 	            activeChar.sendMessage(getText("TDJKIFNlcnZlciBWZXJzaW9uOg==")+"      "+Config.SERVER_VERSION);
 	        }

if (Config.DATAPACK_VERSION != null)
 	        {
 	            activeChar.sendMessage(getText("TDJKIERhdGFwYWNrIFZlcnNpb246")+"  "+Config.DATAPACK_VERSION);
 	        }
	        activeChar.sendMessage(getText("Q29weXJpZ2h0IDIwMDQtMjAwOA==\n"));
remove this

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
im dont use l2j free, but that works for me :p. For l2j is on gameserver>l2jserver.jar>enterworld.jad

thx a lot

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
jad ?
lol you decompile and recompile ?
the source is free available why not just download from svn ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i just download the packaged, i didnt compiled it cause i get lot of problems with eclipse

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell me how to edit the l2jserver.jar file couse when i open it with editor well... i see everything but not the lines which evil posted :p so plz some noob guide

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg now this poop starts
dont edit jar / class files
download source and compile yourself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the prob is i got probs with eclipse dunno whats wrong i cant download from the svn, could someone upload the latest l2jserver.jar without the lines for the server version plz?

p.s. i am not sure atm if u will use l2j or l2jfree, l2jfree has many good things which ive seen but i noticed more laggs ingame :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just take the file out of that system folder..

omg now this poop starts
dont edit jar / class files
download source and compile yourself

Is there a guide some where to learn how to use eclipse and compile? I've been looking for months I don't understand that program.. I also have tortoise svn

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Ask ME!!!
Reaction score
Why make a post for post a simple edit, that can make anybody, is just editing the system and delete them, or put in u config dont whoe messajes of the versions of pack...

For me is a N00b Share..

Back