Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] RAN GS Source Code EP7 UI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one know how to make buff removed when changing map?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to limit client logins ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it just me or the tyranny has issues on ? Players cant attack inside the tyranny

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help fix scrolling issue. i already check the engine,inner,basic,UI and i didnt get any hint to fix scrolling issue also i already compare the GS UI in my Source.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone can help fix scrolling issue. i already check the engine,inner,basic,UI and i didnt get any hint to fix scrolling issue also i already compare the GS UI in my Source.
This source and client has a lot of bug. Not ready to play

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1706228775095 - [SHARE] RAN GS Source Code EP7 UI - RaGEZONE Forums

fixed*

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you guys know how to make the launcher.exe work? I tried to run it and I get a bugtrap. I can run the game fine using the .bat launcher.

1709030077651 - [SHARE] RAN GS Source Code EP7 UI - RaGEZONE Forums

nope, still waiting XD

also did you know how to make starting gold and level, to default? all charset is normal, starting lvl 1, and gold 0, but when you create new char still lvl 260 and gold 1b
Hello, sorry. I'm new to this; where do I edit the charset? And where are those files located? And the test server thing is in the CFG right?

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you guys know how to make the launcher.exe work? I tried to run it and I get a bugtrap. I can run the game fine using the .bat launcher.

View attachment 257119

Hello, sorry. I'm new to this; where do I edit the charset? And where are those files located? And the test server thing is in the CFG right?
Open usefeatures_gs.luc change TESTSERVER to false for you to play default items and level (1)

Anyone encountered this one, different item name on emulator/live server to itemstrble/itemeditor.
Any tip on chaging or syncing this one tyia

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can I get cfg files compatible to this source? tia

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
/app_run or use launcher
can't use /app_run , i want edit launcher but i dont know how to setting launcher from _bin release source code

---SOLVED---
/app_run_en or you can search basic.cpp to see parameter

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Open usefeatures_gs.luc change TESTSERVER to false for you to play default items and level (1)

Anyone encountered this one, different item name on emulator/live server to itemstrble/itemeditor.
Any tip on chaging or syncing this one tyia
Export the itemstrtable , then make sure your itemstrtable xml and itemstrtable on glogic is the same

Back