Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sharing] Working Sandurr's Clan System Version 2.0

Trying to be better
Reaction score
now i understand my error on de regedit where are xxxDbIP im puting 127.0.0.1 and not my XXXX/SQLEXPRESS maybe can be this
and on the UserDBIp what i put?
and CountryCheck?

Reaction score
@nicktte , apache not have all permisions! in your pc! no work all! use IIS! and APACHE, my server have 2, apache for the page (.php) and IIS for forum,clan,and more... you... install the IIS and use it for 80 port, and configure your apache for using the 81 or similary port... make in "no-ip" a redirect port and your host go direct to 80 port =D see : amazingpt.servegame.com < my server>

@great48 , hi =D , you creat the "flag" folder?... and you configure your IIS... see image1

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Trying to be better
Reaction score
@microamazing
i want IIS too but dont works at windows home =(
add me on msn
nicolas_grandchamp@hotmail.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
on Ip2 : Tcp Port = 445 dynamic : 1118 and down should be ip all there must be dynamish tcp port must be : 1433

and then u need restart computer and then it should works :D

try that but still, the clan manager won't record anything in the database.. T_T
do you mind taking screenshot of all your config setting & database? this will helps everyone else as well...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I really have to replace my db?

Dont really care about that score poop on the site I've already got it working, but I'm talking about the clans being 100%

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@ Micro, yea i made flag folder, and i coppied my clancontent files to the flag if i was exposed to. I can upload the image, says done, will close in 5 seconds, then it closes, and it doesnt save the image... So idk

Reaction score
@great48 hmmm, "and i coppied my clancontent files to the flag if i was exposed to"
dell all files of flag folder... i make in my house, the upload work using clancontent folder, but more leater i make a tutorial for forum...
see you leater...
post your IIS configuration here

Reaction score
----------------"AUTOMATIC UPLOAD"--------------------------
for the rpt page save the flag in your clancontent folder you need configure your pc! for the page have this permision, and your IIS too,
1) configure your iis:push me and see =D

2) you need configure YOUR PC for upload this ( server pc) see image ( go down)

3) edit the uploadtester.asp
uploadsDirVar = "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ClanContent"

and happy forever =D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
when i edit the alias, it says alias already created as ClanContent, please use another..

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then don't try creating it again, just give it permissions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoL... Some errors to scripts are same...
Just find "TICKET" in files into folder "Server Main"
And remove it..

Remove ticket..
And
Checkticket xxxXxx

=D
Error(9)
Error(24)
Error(52)
And others 2 errors i forget... Into add members to clan and remove your self to clan..
But is same thing..
TICKET AND CHECKTICKET XXXX
^^

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All errors besides 58 just mean a bad configuration somewhere (58 means no connection could be made which is still a bad config)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
what about 100% skills error?
Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A000D)
Type mismatch: 'IsUserAllowed'
/skills.asp, line 36

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omggggg after some days i got same problem like my old clan sod rankin and personal sod ranking no work again OMGGGGGGGG PLZZZ HELP

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You realize posting "Omggggggggggg Plzzz Help" without any kind of error logs or a description of whats wrong will get you nowhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All thing start . I started ClanSodManager.exe without any problem and all while the server running . After sod it dun update the score to the site and to karina .... like page 1 it show me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All thing start . I started ClanSodManager.exe without any problem and all while the server running . After sod it dun update the score to the site and to karina .... like page 1 it show me come on guys :(

Back