shocking

Reaction score
saw this on the official mir forums a guy posted that he is going to be a daddy, so i though aww ok ill give my gratz i dont know him but its nice 4 ppl to start a family but i read further...

(for those w/out official forum account read on)

"Im Going To Be A Daddy!!!
I know this is a bit off the subject here but im so excited i got to tell people!!

Just been down the doctors because i had a strange feeling last night that my fiancee is pregnant, went down there and it was 100% positive!!

Weird thing was my mum was expecting all this week that i would say that she was pregnant.

I am 16 and my fiancee is 15, we have been going out for 1 year and around 2 months on the 28th. We are very much in love and i dont want anybody critising me please. We have support from both families and was wandering if there any tips for me lol or for my fiancee.

YIPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

a dad at 16.... a mum at 15.... and hes Ducking excited about it...
:confused: :confused:

is that thing to post on a game forum.....sound personal to me:no:

Exclamatio said:
saw this on the official mir forums a guy posted that he is going to be a daddy, so i though aww ok ill give my gratz i dont know him but its nice 4 ppl to start a family but i read further...

(for those w/out official forum account read on)

"Im Going To Be A Daddy!!!
I know this is a bit off the subject here but im so excited i got to tell people!!

Just been down the doctors because i had a strange feeling last night that my fiancee is pregnant, went down there and it was 100% positive!!

Weird thing was my mum was expecting all this week that i would say that she was pregnant.

I am 16 and my fiancee is 15, we have been going out for 1 year and around 2 months on the 28th. We are very much in love and i dont want anybody critising me please. We have support from both families and was wandering if there any tips for me lol or for my fiancee.

YIPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

a dad at 16.... a mum at 15.... and hes Ducking excited about it...
:confused: :confused:

what a bunch of FOOLS!!!

Where dose that guy live??
In some cultures ppl get maried at 16 but it's kinda stupid coz u can't know if that's the person u wana spend ur life with. U change in time by the time ur 20sumtin u defenatly will be alot diferent than 16. That's crap.:(

Back