Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Where should i type the url for shop in game.
2. When i add item via webshop i cant recive it.
3. Thanks for help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Where should i type the url for shop in game.
2. When i add item via webshop i cant recive it.
3. Thanks for help.

1. The URL is on .EXE file of the client
2. i don't know.. i don't have the source of one webshop..
3. you are welcome

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The URL is on .EXE file of the client> so i cant edit this URL?

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To use the cash shop you must first actually create the shop pages themselves as there isn't one publicly available. Once you have the pages you also need to work out how the game client authenticates the user to the cash shop using the values in the URL it uses. Without the cash shop web pages the cash shop button is literally useless.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
maybe you can try cabaltoolz from john_d at development section, maybe that web have webshop, i don't try it, cause i have my own..... LOL...

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To use the cash shop you must first actually create the shop pages themselves as there isn't one publicly available. Once you have the pages you also need to work out how the game client authenticates the user to the cash shop using the values in the URL it uses. Without the cash shop web pages the cash shop button is literally useless.

The client just adds the UserNum onto the end of the URL, so you need to have your cash shop page $_get this parameter (ie. the default cash shop URL in the NA clients we have uses ...php?v1=).

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just search for "aspx". That will take u to the Guild Board and Cash Shop URL's

Upvote 0
Back