Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HOW did u change this!!! to make it wider????

Well I really liked the current GMS stat window so I just took the images from there, compiled them all onto 1 png and used that. The image width and height (CWnd), and CWnd's placement is client-sided

Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u needa free up ur pms lol
i wanted to ask, do u let ppl use ur UI, i would do anything to be use it. its really freakin good
ive also been trying to figure out the inlink parser but no luck with that for items.

ive built stuff like this

but i cant even come close to the level of the UI

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Generally speaking I don't just give things away. I did offer my UI to one server as kind of like a "thanks" for all the help, and we're honestly friends so I figured why not help them out. I was offered money from another person/server and I was about to do it, but then I realized that it'd be kinda weird and lame to just have my entire UI edits copy pasted onto another server. Also I think it'd be too weird for me to just give out the hundreds of addresses I've worked on over some time.
ButBZnX - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Not sure if I've ever shared this on rz, but yeah my latest status bar edit. It was pretty annoying trying to figure out how to do this and even to this day it isn't perfect, but it looks good enough to me!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
would u share the address to fix/expand the stat window?
These are the 2 addresses I had written down, I'm not sure what the other one you had does.

008C4AAE - 68 3E010000 - push 0000013E { 318 } //Stat window, S
008C4AB3 - 68 D4000000 - push 000000D4 { 212 } //Stat window, E
(South, East)

Obviously can be changed to anything you want

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
my login screen on heaven ms

qh3A9YE - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
those coords are for sub stat window, u think u can find the main stat window ones?

the ones u posted were ones i found and released while back lol

have you tried google maps? i hear it's easy to find addresses there!

Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
next question is i made stat window wider, how did u move sub stat
Vakarian - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

only thing i found is how to move blue X lol thats it tho

1 step closer to release, i just need to find out how to hp mp and stat up arrows

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I imported future henesys/erev into a v83 server kinda successfully.

Didnt add the sounds yet, gonna try that when I get home today.

Some empress skills into mobskill doesnt seem to work in v83 (like pot lock ofc)

Works sometimes
Damage reflection (but it doest show in monter's head idk why, pb's dr also doesnt show in his head so it may be a source problem?)
Banish
The bird fire

Not Working
Zombify (idk why... didnt try to change its lvl yet)
Pig morph (idk if there's a boss/mob that does the morph in v83)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone would like to tell me how to move the text boxes and buttons at the login screen? I tried to find a way by my own but i guess im too noob to figure it out by just seeing related post (i've been looking a guide but found none)..

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone would like to tell me how to move the text boxes and buttons at the login screen? I tried to find a way by my own but i guess im too noob to figure it out by just seeing related post (i've been looking a guide but found none)..

Requires actual client editing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Requires actual client editing

Yes indeed that's something that i figured at first look.
I downloaded IDA 5.0 for x86 but i don't know how to edit the localhost to move the login buttons, i know it has to be with adresses, but as i couldn't find a guide in here of how to use IDA to edit the localhost so i started to look similar post and i found this one http://forum.ragezone.com/f923/v83-client-editing-login-page-1148981/ wich helped me a bit with it but it didn't ended as i wanted.
I want to edit it like all of you and make a login screen perzonalized like most of you and ofc i want to learn how to do it instead leech one.

Reaction score
Yes indeed that's something that i figured at first look.
I downloaded IDA 5.0 for x86 but i don't know how to edit the localhost to move the login buttons, i know it has to be with adresses, but as i couldn't find a guide in here of how to use IDA to edit the localhost so i started to look similar post and i found this one http://forum.ragezone.com/f923/v83-client-editing-login-page-1148981/ wich helped me a bit with it but it didn't ended as i wanted.
I want to edit it like all of you and make a login screen perzonalized like most of you and ofc i want to learn how to do it instead leech one.

Hey! funny I was actually working on this last night after taking a looonng break in maple dev and I was trying to figure it out on my own as well.
So far, from my understanding if you look at those images you can see something like
zuLvMsC - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

If you convert the hexadecimals to decimal then you'll get like 0,73,144,1002.
Now, 1002 is the the button ID I believe and it reflects which button on the login screen you're adjusting(I think somewhere in the pseudo code there's a list). 73 and 144 may be the origin and the 0 I'm not so sure.

If you actually keep scrolling down in that assembly code, you'll see the same push functions but for the other buttons. So I believe if you edit those origins it may change the actual position. You can try and use a program like Cheat Engine to view those memory addresses and modify them. I can try them later today after work.

Also, remember that there is a window frame that the button lies inside. That origin must also be changed according to http://forum.ragezone.com/f923/re-editing-v83-login-page-1152172/

Hope this helps! Sorry if this post isn't suppose to be in this thread, perhaps we can move this to a help thread instead and we can figure it out there?

Update : Can confirm that it does move the button. I used OllyDbg, however you must also move the window canvas or else the image will appear "cut off"

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, remember that there is a window frame that the button lies inside. That origin must also be changed according to http://forum.ragezone.com/f923/re-editing-v83-login-page-1152172/

Update : Can confirm that it does move the button. I used OllyDbg, however you must also move the window canvas or else the image will appear "cut off"
Thanks to you now i'm able to move things at login screen but not in a wide range using CE to test it but thats the part that i'm stuck on.. I dont know how to even find a canvas thing on IDA or the CWnd in others words (well i'm assuming that a CWnd can be found using IDA, if not then no wonder why i cannot find it).. I read the same post and couln't find a clue.

Indeed it should be moved to a help section, i bet this would help some others that wants to do the same that i'm trying to do..

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Attachments

Back