Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sick Bastards....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No .. 199 dead!!!

Find out who did it and them and their families should have the exact same done to them!!

Now you may think this extreme but all their children are going to be brainwashed the exact same way so in my mind simple answer is to rid the world of them all!

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
get rid of one evil and another greater evil comes to fill its place such is life :/

not of the person that takes the evil isnt evil in the first place and takes the evil with a just resolution..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
err O________o did i miss somthin? :confused:

Didn't you read the papers man? some maniacs planted 4 bombs on 4 different carages in a train and it killed about 199 people and 400 or something injured. Crazy......Evil mother fuckers need to burn in hell.

Reaction score
The mourning apeal came all the way to wer im living in lanzarote a alot of shopping malls, airports , stores and supermarkets wer closed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
BTW I Didn't Mean A "Show", But They Are Kinda Taking The Piss By Attacking Madrid 911 Days After 9/11

u actually think they waited 911 days before killing? i highly doubt it

Back