Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sig] Prince of Persia

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Creeps - [Sig] Prince of Persia - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
k so first, very diffrent from all your other tags.
i dont really like it, its a bit messy, typo is bad[placement is kinda nice]
that thing on the down-right should be removed, those...smudgings around the render's hand and down body, either set them on a less visible more efx-ish style or remove them, work more on your blending and i like it that youre trying a diffrent style.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
k so first, very diffrent from all your other tags.
i dont really like it, its a bit messy, typo is bad[placement is kinda nice]
that thing on the down-right should be removed, those...smudgings around the render's hand and down body, either set them on a less visible more efx-ish style or remove them, work more on your blending and i like it that youre trying a diffrent style.

I like the typo that way, I think it blends well with the tag ^^
Well, that was suposed to be the light source but I'll remove it... The smudge was a test of a new brush set and I forgot to remove them or reduce the opacity xD
Thanks tho ^^ only trying things out can make you better ^^

I'm trying new things because I joined deviantart (in a more active way) and I've seen soooo many good sigs there [#Signature-Labs is a great group] and meh, I felt a COMPLETELY newbie xD.
I've took a look at some tutorials, but they are all basic :D I guess I'll have to try things. I also downloaded LOTS of signature PSD's provided by peopple of that group.

Atm I'm trying a new technique of creating a BG out of a single C4D, creating flow and making it look good (I used it on this one, but that smudge ruined it -.-'

EDIT: One of the best sigs I've seen so far... Topaz kills sigs?? check one out xD

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
it kills sigs that wont use it correctly. personally, i think theres no such thing as too much topaz.
ive seen alot of godly signatures that made me wonder, wtf are they doing there wasting time on sigs while they could gfx for great companies.
i donno if i'll ever be able to do those, srsly proffesional tags.
anyway, gl with that style.

♥ me, I'm an Artist.
Reaction score
uhm.. my problem is that you added the text at the end.. and this
is a bad idea cause it isn't blend with the rest.. and it is outstanding :/ You should add the text before the gradients so it will blend more :)

ps: too much glow(?) on the render.. add some gradient map and I think it will look much betteh. :eek:

otherwise its well done! ;)

Back