Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sig] Vocaloid

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Creeps - [Sig] Vocaloid - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C??
Last one for today

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Very monotone and not liking the compo, the topaz makes it look a little lq.
The effects are really boring and are very repetitive. Drop the text and border.
Work with blending your render more with the bg, it sticks out way too much and doesn't give a nice effect. Work on the quality of the bg and on the effects, you need more colors in the tag to make it look more attractive.

The lighting is just everywhere, it's very off and needs allot of work.

Keep practicing and read allot of tutorials.

Reactions: 404
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very monotone and not liking the compo, the topaz makes it look a little lq.
The effects are really boring and are very repetitive. Drop the text and border.
Work with blending your render more with the bg, it sticks out way too much and doesn't give a nice effect. Work on the quality of the bg and on the effects, you need more colors in the tag to make it look more attractive.

The lighting is just everywhere, it's very off and needs allot of work.

Keep practicing and read allot of tutorials.

You all say the BG is lq but meh there's NO WAY you can create effect with a hq BG as you say, or it won't let the render blend with the BG

The light is just on the top and the BG you call repetitive is a fractal which creates flow, the repetitivness is flow...
A sig without a border sucks, it will just feel infinite

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Flow that goes in one direction isn't as attractive as flow in multiple directions.
I'm going to ignore your comment on the hq bg part, that's plain stupidity.
A border ruins a sig and makes it look more confined.

You obviously have allot to learn.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Flow that goes in one direction isn't as attractive as flow in multiple directions.
I'm going to ignore your comment on the hq bg part, that's plain stupidity.
A border ruins a sig and makes it look more confined.

You obviously have allot to learn.

A flow that goes in multiple directions isn't flow, "infinite" sigs don't look cool

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
i agree with tire on the flow part, flow can go in many directions. its mono, you could make the typo smaller though you placed it nicely there, borders on 1.5px look nice, i do not agree about that part. i dont like the bg, one fractal is dominating everything and its a bit dull too.
i like the outcome, but as a signature which is made for improving..idk your others are better.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The flow on the last one goes almost in the same direction
The first one is cool, but it is a difficult flow to make with C4D's and with a sig like that which has almost no smudge -.-'
The second one's flow is not that great, the flow there is REALLY weird, they are almost all circles made of a cool smudge ^^

Were those made by you? I like them all, specially the first one

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love it! Just dont like that the text doesnt really blend well.

Back